I have seen a ton of users are reporting on different forums that after they have Jailbroken their device running on iOS 13. It seems iMessage and AppStore start behaving abnormally. So I started digging more about iMessage and AppStore Issues after Jailbreaking iOS 13 and it was true. After Jailbreaking iOS 13, a number of users reported this same issue.
So I thought why not help you all and provide you with some workarounds that will help you fix iMessage and AppStore Issues after Jailbreaking iOS 13.
So before I move on and tell you what you have to do fix these issues. I need to shed some light on the iMessage and AppStore Issues. Apparently, there is a glitch or a bug that is effecting App Store and iMessage workings. For e.g, Once you have Jailbroken your device, there will be no app update for you. App Store won’t show you a single update of any app unless you UnJailbreak your device.
Now for iMessage, whenever you receive a new message, you won’t be notified. Moreover, image preview doesn’t work, sometimes it does sometimes it doesn’t.
There you go now you have a better picture of all the issues people are facing after Jailbreaking iOS 13. Let’s get going and fix these issues.
Fix iMessage and AppStore Issues after Jailbreaking:
Since iMessage and AppStore started behaving abnormally after the Jailbreak. The first thing that comes to our mind is Un-Jailbreak our device. I also agree with you all, this is what we all should do. But, I think, this should be our last option.
I have found some potential solutions to Fix iMessage and AppStore Issues. But I do need to remind you that these workarounds will only work on a Jailbroken device. If you still want to keep Jailbreak on your device then you try the following solutions.
Otherwise, you can Un-Jailbreak your device whenever you like.
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max on iOS 13.3.
- How to sideload Unc0ver Jailbreak using Cydia Impactor.
- How to install Unc0ver Jailbreak via AltStore.
- Download Unc0ver 4.0.2 IPA [Jailbreak iOS 13 – 13.3].
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 without Computer.
AppStore Updates Problem:
In order to Fix the AppStore Update issue, you need to install a tweak called iCleaner Pro. Once installed run it and it will fix the AppStore update issue on your iOS 13 Jailbreak device.
iMessage Notifications Bug:
- First, you need to install an app called NewTerm, it’s a free terminal app. Once installed, lunch it and type in ‘su’. You will be asked to enter your root password. Try ” Alpine “.
- After that, you need to type ‘ldrestart’.
Fix iMessage Image Bug:
- Open Cydia and Add source using (https://cydia.ichitaso.com). After that install an app called PowerSelector.
- Launch PowerSelector and Select ‘UICache’.