Now a day we switch devices often because after every few months we got our self a new device. That is a good thing I also do that, but the one thing that is most irritating and I am sure you all feel the same when it comes to backup and transfer data to another device. Today I’ve got a perfect solution for this fuzz, learn how to Backup Your Entire Android Device to PC and move it to any other device.
How to Backup Your Entire Android Device to PC [ Tutorial ]:
- First, you need to download and install [ latest version of the Android SDK Tools ].
- Once you are done with the installation, Open Android Studio->SDK Manager->Android SDK Platform-tools-> Install.
- Now launch SDK Manager->Android SDK Platform-tools->Install x packages.
- Go to your Android device settings, Tap on About phone/tablet.
- Scroll down and tap on build number for 7 times, until you’ll see “You are now a developer“.
- Go back to settings, scroll down and tap on developer options.
- In developer options set “USB debugging” to “On“.
- Connet your Android device with PC using data cable.
- Now open a Command prompt, navigate to where ADB is located.
- Type the following commands as per need.
- adb backup -all
- adb backup -all -f C:\filenameichoose.ab
You can choose from the followings:
- -apk – Backs up your apps.
- -noapk – Does not backup apps.
- -shared – Backs up data on the SD card.
- -noshared – Does not backup data on the SD card.
For more information visit the XDA guide.
- Now once you hit any of the following commands, you’ll see the following message on your device.
All Done !