Follow the steps in this guide to play COD Mobile Free For All on Gameloop or BlueStacks emulator.
Call of Duty Mobile received an update 2 days back. This was the first community update for this game. Where this game focused on fixing the most common bugs, it also introduced a couple of new features. Call of Duty Mobile has got a new playing mode named “Free for All”. This mode is as good as it sounds. Free for All will appear in Call of Duty Mobile on all platforms on its own. Accessing this mode can be a little bit tricky as the game doesn’t notify you that it’s there. I’m going to show you how you can access the COD Mobile Free for All and how you can run it in the Gameloop and BlueStacks emulator. Before I show you the method, let me tell you a little more about this mode.
Free For All – Call of Duty Mobile
Free For All is a limited edition mode. It will go away in about 4 more days which is why you must give it a try before you miss it.
The Free For All mode diverts you from the typical match modes on Call of Duty Mobile. At first, this mode is solely for individual players. There are no teams involved here like the Frontline, Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hardpoint, and the Battle Royale mode. You are all by yourself in this mode.
There is a target of 20 Kills in each match. The player who obtains that number of kills first of all wins the game. The Free For All mode is massively filled with players. You will find more players than you find in the team matches.
Players do get a chance to choose their loadout when the match starts off. You also revive every time you get shot. If you manage to unlock the streaks, you can get an edge over all other players. The sooner you achieve 20 Kills, the higher will be your score.
Free For All mode is one of the quickest ways to level up in COD Mobile. Apart from the advantages, this is a really good and addictive mode. Once you start playing, you won’t be able to get off from the screen anytime soon.
Now here is how you can access Free For All in Call of Duty Mobile on Gameloop or BlueStacks.
Play COD Mobile Free For All on Gameloop or BlueStacks
- Open Gameloop or BlueStacks on your PC.
- Now open Call of Duty Mobile.
- If the game asks for an update, update it.
- From the game’s home screen, select Multiplayer mode.
- In the Multiplayer mode, click the Frontline or whatever mode is there.
- Now go to FEATURED.
- Select Free For All and confirm.
- Go back and play the game in Multiplayer mode.
That’s all. You can now enjoy free-style shooting in COD Mobile. The Free For All mode is here till the 17th of October. Let me know your thoughts on this new game mode. Are you liking it or not? If you have any questions to ask or any suggestions to share, use the comments box below.
More COD Mobile for PC Guides:
- How to clear COD Mobile Cache & Data
- Fix COD Mobile Network Connection Unstable Error
- How to fix COD Mobile Connecting to Server Recurring Problem
- Download COD Mobile on PC – Call of Duty Mobile for PC
- Also, Download Gameloop Emulator for Call of Duty Mobile
- Download Call of Duty Mobile for PC via BlueStacks – Windows 7/8/10
- Best Android Emulators to play COD Mobile on PC
- Download Call of Duty Mobile for PC – Direct Download
- Best Call of Duty Mobile PC Gameloop Settings [Graphics & Sensitivity]
- Download Latest Call of Duty Mobile APK & XAPK
- Best Call of Duty Mobile PC Key Mapping for Gameloop