Call of Duty Mobile now runs in the BlueStacks Android emulator. This is the guide on how to download and play Call of Duty Mobile for PC via BlueStacks. You can install COD Mobile on PC powered by Windows 7,8, and 10.
Playing Call of Duty Mobile via BlueStacks Emulator
Call of Duty Mobile, the most awaited game of the year is finally here. It has now become a trend to play games like Call of Duty Mobile on computers. The moment this game came out, a large number of gaming millennials ran towards the BlueStacks emulator to run the game on the computer. Unfortunately, the BlueStacks failed to run this game on the first day. BlueStacks loaded the game, showed the start screen and then crashed. I personally tried over a dozen methods to run COD Mobile on PC via BlueStacks, but it didn’t work. In the meanwhile, Tencent’s own Gameloop emulator came out which allowed players to experience Call of Duty Mobile on Windows computers.
The BlueStacks emulator got an update finally and it now fully supports Call of Duty Mobile. The game doesn’t get stuck anymore. If you are a fan of BlueStacks and you were waiting for it to run COD Mobile, you can get your hands on it. Yes, it happened a little late, but as they say, it’s better late than never.
As of writing this post, BlueStacks runs Call of Duty Mobile without any issues. The developers of BlueStacks have introduced custom controls especially for Call of Duty Mobile. You will find Gamepad support in the emulator too. Other than that, you always have the Keyboard and Mouse support.
Although BlueStacks guys took their time, they did fix the issues that players were facing on Gameloop as well. For example, players on Gameloop were not able to fly the helicopter and here the BlueStacks team has introduced separate controls to flly it which gives it an edge over the Gameloop emulator.
Other than this, the game looks crisp on the BlueStacks. You can adjust the graphics according to your own liking. It’s totally up to the players whether they want to use the touch controls in BlueStacks or they want to switch to Mouse and Keyboard.
It may be kept in mind that running BlueStacks can be cumbersome sometimes. We recommend BlueStacks to the users who are used to it or who can’t find any other emulator working for them.
Having said that, let’s move on to the steps to download and play Call of Duty Mobile on PC via BlueStacks Emulator.
How to download Call of Duty Mobile for PC via BlueStacks – Windows 7/8/10
- First of all, download and install BlueStacks 4.1 on your computer.
- Open the BlueStacks emulator on the computer.
- Log in to the Emulator using your Google Account.
- Now open the Play Store in the BlueStacks.
- In the Play Store, type “Call of Duty Mobile” and find it.
- As you find the game, install it.
- Now open the game from “Home” of BlueStacks.
- The game will show you control, keep them in mind and proceed.
- As the game takes you to the main screen, log in and start playing. That’s all.
BlueStacks COD Mobile Video Tutorial
That’s all. By this time, you should have the Call of Duty Mobile up and running on your Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7-powered desktop PC or Laptop. If you are interested in running COD Mobile for PC on macOS, you can take a look at this list of best Emulators to play COD Mobile on PC. Furthermore, you can take a look at the following guides:
- Download Call of Duty Mobile for PC – Direct Download
- Download Latest Call of Duty Mobile APK & XAPK
- Best Call of Duty Mobile PC Gameloop Settings [Graphics & Sensitivity]
- Download COD Mobile on PC – Call of Duty Mobile for PC
- Welcome to the No#1 COD Mobile Fan Site!
If you have any questions or queries, feel free to reach out to us. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you all.