Samsung Galaxy S I9000 won’t received any of the Jelly Bean update, neither Android 4.1 nor Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. But that is not the only way to install Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S I9000. Developers are giving every sort of Android update in shape of Custom ROMs to all those who owns such devices, that are casted aside by the company, in this case it’s Samsung Galaxy S. But now this smartphone can be updated to Android 4.2.2 MaKay Jelly Bean Custom ROM. Just follow our guide and All is Well.
In this Article, we will tell you How To Install Android 4.2.2 MacKay Jelly Bean Custom Firmware on Galaxy S I9000. But before we begin make sure to Backup all your data placed on your phone’s internal storage, contacts, call logs and messages. This is necessary as if something go wrong during the process, so you will be able to restore it afterwards.
- Your Device must be rooted.
- CWM recovery must be installed on your device.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy S I9000.
How To Install Android 4.2.2 MacKay Jelly Bean Custom Firmware on Galaxy S I9000.
- Download the ROM file but don’t extract it.
- Connect Galaxy S to PC.
- Copy and Paste the downloaded file to the root of your sd card.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn off your tablet.
- Now go to Recovery mode, Press and hold Power + Volume Up Buttons till you see some text on-screen.
- First Choose ‘Wipe Cache’.
- Then Navigate to ‘advance’ and choose ‘Devlik Wipe Cache’ so you won’t get in any bootloop.
- Then finally select ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’.
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from sd card’ then select ‘choose zip from sd card’.
- Select the downloaded file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- Wait for the process to over, then select “reboot system now’.
Voila! your Galaxy S I9000 has been updated to Android 4.2.2 MacKay Jelly Bean Custom Firmware , Wait for at least 5-minutes for the first run.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016