Google has been pretty busy in past few weeks, we have seen many of the application updates, a little week ago we have Google NewsStand Update, which brought the new material design, a day later we saw the release of Google + Update, that also brought the Material Design, very first application to sport the UI Style. Then Two days ago, we saw the updates of ChromeCast Companion app and Chrome Stable, after that we actually thought that this is it, no more updates from Google anymore, however, we forgot the Google Play Store 5. Because we have been hearing the news about the updates of Google Play Store.
Today we have seen the update of Google Play Store from version 4.9 to 5.0.31-80300031, and as expected the number has been changed on the major scene, the changes are also major, there are quite a lot of changes has been done under the hood and also some changes for outside world too. For Starters, you’ll see a Paper like application icon. The difference is not much visible, but you’ll see some difference at first look. Some of the Animations are also improved, however, “whats new” can be also learned only by updating the App. However, this update is not for Android L developer Preview, This update will be there for you in a few days, however, you can download this update by trying this Apk for early access, sideloading.
Download and Install Google Play Store 5:
- Download Google Play Store 5
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the Google Play Store 5 file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- Once done, access the game from app drawer.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016