Are you unable to update COD Mobile to Season 2 in Gameloop? Worry not, because you are not alone! Here is how to get COD Mobile Season 2 in Gameloop. In this guide, I will show you how to get past that confirm button for Season 2 update.
COD Mobile Season 2 in Gameloop
Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 has fully rolled out. This is the biggest update since the release of Call of Duty Mobile. It brings a ton of exciting features and modes. The Season 2 update highlights include the controller support. It brings a new zombies mode divided into two more modes i.e. Raid Mode and Survival Mode. The Multiplayer Mode gets a handful of new modes including the One Shot, One Kill, Sticks & Stones, and Prop Hunt. The Multiplayer Mode and Battle Royale Mode get a new winter theme and a circus theme too. COD Mobile has just become a whole lot interesting with this latest update.
On an Android or iOS phone, you can update to the Season 2 via the Play Store or App Store. Furthermore, you can click on the Confirm button to update as you open the game. When it comes to getting the Season 2 of COD Mobile on Gameloop, things get a bit tricky.
As you open COD Mobile in Gameloop, you will get the Season 2 details and the “Confirm” button to start the update. The season 2 update is of about 1427 MBs. When you click on the Confirm button, nothing happens. Clicking on the Cancel button will take you to the game and it will be the same old season 1. So, how are you supposed to get COD Mobile Season 2 in Gameloop? Well, that’s what you are going to learn here. Take a look at the steps below to update COD Mobile Season 2 in Gameloop Emulator.
Get COD Mobile Season 2 in Gameloop
- Open Gameloop Emulator on your computer.
- Do not open COD Mobile, if you opened it, close it now.
- In the Gameloop, click on Game Center.
- Click on Call of Duty Mobile in Game Center.
- Now on the right side, click on the Install button. It will not re-install the game, it will only update.
- As soon as you click on the Install button, it will start “update configuration”.
- After the update ends, launch Call of Duty Mobile from “My Games”.
- It will be running the Season 2 now. That’s all.
That’s all. You will now play Season 2 of your favorite game. If you want to get the Season 2 on other emulators, take a look at this guide. In case you have got any questions, feel free to use the comment box below. I will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.
- FIX Gameloop Failed to start the emulator. Failed to start the engine, error code :3
- Download COD Mobile on PC – Call of Duty Mobile for PC
- How to change language in Call of Duty Mobile
- Best Android Emulators to play COD Mobile on PC
- How to change Call of Duty Mobile Server Region
- Call of Duty Mobile Stuck on Loading Screen in Gameloop – How to fix?
- How to turn on Gyroscope in Call of Duty Mobile
- How to add Call of Duty Mobile FPS Counter on Android and iPhone
- Call of Duty Mobile Problems and Fixes: COD Mobile Crashes, Freezes, Restarts & Stutters