Is the Gameloop emulator failing to load at your end? If you are getting the Gameloop Failed to start the emulator error, or failed to start the engine, error code :3, it’s time to fix it. Take a look at this guide to fix Gameloop Failed to start the emulator. Failed to start the engine, error code :3.
Before you fix the error, let me give you a flashback of the Gameloop and also when and why this error pops up.
Gameloop Loading Stuck at 15% – Failed to Sart the emulator – Failed to start the engine, error code :3
Gameloop is the official emulator for COD Mobile and PUBG Mobile. This emulator was formerly known as Tencent Gaming Buddy. The developers improved a few aspects of the emulator and rebranded it as Gameloop. Apart from being the official emulator for COD Mobile and PUBG Mobile, it also runs dozens of other games. Gameloop can be used as a complete Android emulator as you can also install the Play Store and APK files in it.
The Gameloop came out as a much-improved emulator as compared to the Tencent Gaming Buddy, but it looks like it reciprocates some of the issues of Tencent Gaming Buddy. One of those errors is the Gameloop being unable to load at 15%. The emulator sometimes fails to start and the engine fails at times too. Users end up getting the error code :3.
There is no way to bypass this error without restarting the emulator. Even restarting doesn’t help every time. To fix this problem permanently, you have to take another route. Fortunately, we have found the fix and you are going to find it below.
Take a look at the steps to fully fix Gameloop Failed to start the emulator. Failed to start the engine, error code :3.
Requirements to fix the problem
- A Windows computer with Gameloop installed.
- Process Hacker – Download and install
Gameloop Failed to start the emulator. Failed to start the engine, error code :3
- Close the Gameloop emulator if it is running.
- Open the Process Hacker tool on the computer.
- In the search box of Process Hacker, type “aow”.
- As you find aow processes, click on aow_xxxx.exe.
- Terminate the aow process completely.
- Open the Gameloop emulator. It will load this time.
- Play COD Mobile now. That’s all.
That’s all. You have successfully fixed the error on Gameloop now. If you have any other questions/queries, feel free to use the comment box below. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible.
More COD Mobile guides:
- How to turn on Gyroscope in Call of Duty Mobile
- How to change language in Call of Duty Mobile
- Call of Duty Mobile Stuck on Loading Screen in Gameloop – How to fix?
- How to add Call of Duty Mobile FPS Counter on Android and iPhone
- Call of Duty Mobile Problems and Fixes: COD Mobile Crashes, Freezes, Restarts & StuttersDownload Call of Duty Mobile for PC – Direct Download
- Download Latest Call of Duty Mobile APK & XAPK
- Best Call of Duty Mobile PC Gameloop Settings [Graphics & Sensitivity]
- Download COD Mobile on PC – Call of Duty Mobile for PC