Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 is live now. This is the tutorial to download Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 for PC. First, take a look at what’s new.
- 1 Call of Duty Mobile Season 2
- 2 Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 for PC
- 3 Download Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 for PC – Gameloop
- 4 Download Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 for PC – BlueStacks, Nox Player, MEmu and others
- 5 Final Words
Call of Duty Mobile Season 2
The season 2 is the biggest Call of Duty Mobile Update since its release. It is big in terms of size, and also big in terms of new features and changes. Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 update, pretty much fulfils all the wishes and demands of the players.
The first and foremost update of this season is the controller support. COD Mobile players can once again use the controllers. The controller update was pulled back in October right after the game’s launch. After fixing the controller compatibility issues, Activision has released the controller support again. You can use controllers like Xbox One S, and the PS4 Dual Shock to play the game.
Season 2 brings the zombies mode. The zombie’s mode is divided further into two more modes. There is a Raid mode in which players just have to roam in the area, jump over the walls, break into the doors, find the incoming zombies and take them to the task right there. The normal mode in Raid mode has an 8-level limit and difficult mode has a 12-level limit. When the players reach the final level, they have to face off the Boss Zombie. The 2nd mode is the survival mode. In this mode, players have to keep fighting the zombies for as long as they can.
New Map & Modes in Multiplayer and Battle Royale
For the multiplayer mode, the COD Mobile gets a new map called Summit. It is available as a part of the Raid mode for now. The other new modes making their way to the game soon are One Shot, One Kill, Sticks & Stones, and Prop Hunt.
Apart from getting a new theme for the multiplayer mode, it is also getting a new winter theme and map for the battle royale mode. It also gets the new circus-themed areas. A lot of new characters and animals have been introduced to the game in this update.
The biggest change in COD Mobile for me was its music. I was too tired of listening to the same old music in the game. The new music theme is soothing.
There are many other new features introduced in this update. You can check them all out once you update the game and start playing it.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 for PC
If you are playing COD Mobile via Gameloop, BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, MEmu, or any other Android emulator, getting the Season 2 update is not going to be as smooth. You will get the update notification as soon as you open the game, but clicking on the confirm button will do nothing. That is why you need this guide. In a bit, you will find the steps to download Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 for PC.
Download Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 for PC – Gameloop
- Open the Gameloop emulator on your computer.
- Don’t open Call of Duty Mobile. If you opened it, close it now.
- In Gameloop, go to Game Center.
- Click on Call of Duty Mobile.
- On the game screen’s right side, you will find the “Install” button. Click on it.
- The game will update its configuration and start downloading the update.
- Open the game after installation completes. You will have the Season 2.
Download Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 for PC – BlueStacks, Nox Player, MEmu and others
- Close the Call of Duty Mobile game in the emulator.
- Open the Play Store inside the emulator and find Call of Duty Mobile.
- You will find the Update button next to the game.
- Click on the Update button to update.
- Open the game after the update finishes.
- You will have the season 2 now. That’s all.
That is how simple it was to download COD Mobile Season 2 for PC. Not being able to update the game from the in-game notification can be a little frustrating, but with the trick given above, you can do it within no time. By now, you should be able to play COD Mobile Season 2. If you have any further questions regarding the game or this guide, feel free to drop your feedback below. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible.
More COD Mobile Guides:
- FIX Gameloop Failed to start the emulator. Failed to start the engine, error code :3
- Download COD Mobile on PC – Call of Duty Mobile for PC
- How to change language in Call of Duty Mobile
- Best Android Emulators to play COD Mobile on PC
- How to change Call of Duty Mobile Server Region
- Call of Duty Mobile Stuck on Loading Screen in Gameloop – How to fix?
- How to turn on Gyroscope in Call of Duty Mobile
- How to add Call of Duty Mobile FPS Counter on Android and iPhone
- Call of Duty Mobile Problems and Fixes: COD Mobile Crashes, Freezes, Restarts & Stutters