Follow this tutorial to download Happy Chick Emulator for iPhone and iPad. Happy Chick is a PSP, NDS, GBA, GBC, & SNES Emulator. Before you download Happy Chick Emulator for iPhone, let me tell you what this app is all about.
Happy Chick Emulator
There are a plethora of Emulators available for iPhones and iPads. All these emulators serve a different purpose. For example, if you want to run Nintendo DS games on your iPhone or iPad, you will find emulators like iNDS and NDS4iOS. If you want to play GBA or the GBC games, you will find the Eclipse Emulator, and if you want to run the GBA games only, Delta Emulator is going to be your choice. But, if you want to have one application to run NDS, GBA, GBC, PSP, ARCADE, MAME, SFC, FC games, Happy Chick Emulator is going to help you out.
This is an all-in-one package. You get all the emulators under one umbrella of Happy Chick. Once you have the Happy Chick Emulator, you don’t have to install any other emulator to play any specific games. This one emulator can handle pretty much any classic gaming console’s games. Like other emulators, Happy Chick also uses the ROMs of the relevant emulators. You can easily find the ROMs using the Happy Chick app or even an external source. Thousands of old-school ROMs are available for emulators like Happy Chick.
Happy Chick shows you the controls on the screen. The app offers enough customization to experience smooth gameplay. This is not a 100% perfect application, but it can easily perform the task it is built for. While you download the Happy Chick Emulator on your iPhone or iPad, keep in mind that this app is built to have fun only. Do not expect wonders from it.
Another thing to keep in mind is that apps like Happy Chick keep getting revoked every now and then. As of April 2020, this app is still working and the method you are going to take a look at has been verified to be working.
Requirements to download Happy Chick Emulator for iPhone & iPad in 2020
Happy Chick uses a nifty trick to download the games on your iPhone. While the trick doesn’t really make a technological sense, you still have to follow it as Happy Chick won’t let you install any games without that. Take a look at the requirements and proceed with the instructions to download Happy Chick Emulator for iPhone or iPad.
- iPhone with iOS 13 or below.
- iPad with iPadOS 13 or below.
- Twitter app installed on your device with a Twitter account logged in.
- Safari browser.
- The following steps.
Download Happy Chick Emulator for iPhone & iPad
- Download and install Panda Helper on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open Panda Helper and search for Happy Chick.
- Install the app as you find it.
- Do not open the app yet, go to Settings > General > Profile & Device Management > Click on the newly appearing Profile > Trust > Trust.
- Launch Happy Chick and follow the steps below to download games.
- On your iPhone, open this Happy Chick download page.
- On the opened page, click on the “Install Happy Chick” button.
- Happy Chick will appear in the app drawer now, do not open it yet.
- On the iPhone, go to Settings > General > Profile & Device Management > Click on the newly appearing profile > Trust > Trust.
- Happy Chick is ready to be used now, open the emulator and use it.
Alternatively, you can download the Happy Chick IPA file. Sideload the Happy Chick IPA using the Cydia Impactor. Here is our full guide on how to sideload IPA files via Cydia Impactor.
Download Games via Happy Chick Emulator
- Open the Happy Chick Emulator.
- Click on Categories > Select your desired emulator from the list.
- Now click on the game you want to play.
- Skip the ID pop-up and proceed.
- Happy Chick will now give you a set of instructions in order to download a game, the instructions are as follows.
- Copy the code appearing on the pop-up.
- Open Twitter and find “GameSir”.
- Follow GameSir and send the copied code to GameSir in a DM.
- Get back to Happy Chick now.
- The pop-up with instructions will vanish now.
- Download your desired game.
- Run the game and start playing.
That’s all, by now you should have the Happy Chick running well on your device. No Jailbreak is needed in order to run Happy Chick. If you run into any problems while using the Happy Chick or if you find it difficult to follow the instructions given above, feel free to reach out to us using the comment section. We will try our best to get back to you in time.