Those who are keen to look for Exodus alternate, we have a good news for them. Today we are giving a Kodi Add-on which is a clone of the famous Kodi Exodus. The name of this new Add-on is called Alvin Kodi and it’s using the same layout as Exodus. You can find Alvin in the Octopus Repository. It may be Exodus Fork but it has updated codes and links.
In order to Install Alvin Kodi Add-on, you need to Install Kodi 1 and then Octopus Repository. Heed the instructions below to Install Alvin Kodi.
- Now keep that in mind if you need a proper coverage of Kodi then we would suggest you install IPVanish the best and low-cost VPN. IPVanish is specially designed for Kodi and it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
- Learn how to enable Unknown Sources in Kodi. Click here.
Best Kodi Add-ons:
How To Install Alvin Kodi Add-on:
- Now First launch the Kodi on your Windows & Mac. Make sure you are running the latest and updated version.
- Once Kodi loads up, you need to head over the system settings.
- Click on the File Manager icon. From here you can Add the Repo source.
- Scroll down in the File Manager settings -> Click Add Source.
- You’ll will be seeing Add File Source Pop-up. Click None.
- Now you have to enter the source URL: type http://kodi1help.com/kodi1/. Make sure there are no spaces.
- Name your Source as you like. I will go with Kodi 1.
- Make sure everything is right and then click on OK.
- Head back to the home screen of Kodi. Click on Add-ons to proceed.
- We have added a source, now its time to access it. Click on Package Installer Icon.
- You’ll see different options, click on Install from ZIP file.
- In order to Install our Repo, we have to find the source we have added before. Click on Kodi1.
- Look for Kodi repos in the next page. Once you find it, click on it.
- You need to look for OCTOPUS REPO (includes ALVIN and FANTASTIC). Click on when you find it.
- There you go, just click on repository.octopus-0.0.95.zip.
- Wait for the Pop-up saying Octopus Repository Add-on Installed.
- Now that we have Install Octopus Repository, its time to Install Alvin Add-on. Click on Install from Repository.
- You will see a list of Repositories, Click on Octopus Repository.
- Since Alvin is a Video Add-on so we will go to the Video Add-ons Folder.
- Okay, now you can easily find Alvin in here. Once you do click on it.
- In the End, all you have to do is Click on Install.