In this Tutorial, I’ll Show you how to Install Plex On Kodi. Plex is same like Kodi, but this app is not that popular as compared to Kodi. Plex is a media center which allows you to watch movies, tv shows, music, family videos, pictures, and more from a central location.
More from Kodi Tips:
- Now keep that in mind if you need a proper coverage of Kodi then we would suggest you install the best and low-cost VPN. IPVanish is specially designed for Kodi and it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
- Learn how to enable Unknown Sources in Kodi. Click Here.
Install Plex On Kodi:
- Click Settings.
- Click File Manager.
- Click Add Source.
- Click None.
- Type: http://troypoint.com/repo.
- Name it TB Repo.
- Click Add-ons.
- Click Package Installer Icon.
- Click Install from ZIP File.
- Click TB Repo.
- Click Plex Kodi Connect Repository zip.
- Wait till you the see the Pop-up saying ” PlexKodi Connect Add-ons Installed “.
- Click Install from Repository.
- Click PlexKodi Connect Add-on.
- Click Video Add-ons.
- Click PlexKodi Connect.
- Click Install.