In this Tutorial, I’ll show you how to Install Install Quasar on Kodi 17.4, 17.3, and 16.1.
Quasar is the best torrenting addon and you’ll need a good VPN to get his all features. This Add-on is updated frequently and you’ll get a vast variety of content while browsing through Quasar.
- Now keep that in mind if you need a proper coverage of Kodi then we would suggest you install IPVanish the best and low-cost VPN. IPVanish is specially designed for Kodi and it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
- Learn how to enable Unknown Sources in Kodi. Click here.
Best Kodi Builds:
- Install Celtic Dragon Builds Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- Install Raze Reborn Builds Kodi 17.3 Krypton [Tutorial]
- Install Chappie Build Kodi 17.3 Krypton [ Tutorial ]
Install Quasar on Kodi:
- Click Settings -> Service Settings -> Control -> Enable ‘Allow remote control from applications on other systems.’
- Download Quasar ZIP file with respect to your device. [ Click Here ]. Place it on the desktop.
- Click Add-ons.
- Click Package Installer Icon.
- Click Install from ZIP file.
- Click Desktop.
- Click on the file you downloaded in 2nd step.
- Wait till you see the pop-up saying ” Quasar Add-on Installed “.
- Click Install from Repository.
- Click Quasar Repository.
- Click Video Add-ons.
- Click Quasar -> Install.