Today I’ll tell you how you can install Quantum Kodi 17.3 Krypton, Quantum is in the list of Top Live TV Kodi Add-ons, Quantum is the new name of famous Sanctuary Kodi Add-on or you can say that Sanctuary got re-design. This Add-on has a large collection of content from different sources and add-ons. As we all know that Oblivion Add-on was a great add-on and now it’s not working anymore. If you somehow manage to install it, it won’t work. The only way to get the content from Oblivion is to install Quantum. Quantum is really good at work when it comes to watching live TV on Kodi, you can also watch the live stream from many other add-ons such as BAMF IPTV, Pyramid Live, Ultra Live, Fido Live, Freeview.
- Now keep that in mind if you need a proper coverage of Kodi then we would suggest you install the best and low-cost VPN. IPVanish is specially designed for Kodi and it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
- Learn how to enable Unknown Sources in Kodi. Click Here.
How to install the Quantum Kodi addon:
- Download Kodi and Install it. Launch Kodi, Click on Add-ons.
- Click on File Manager.
- Click on Add Source.
- Click on None.
- Type this URL: http://sanctuaryrepo.esy.es/sanc/.
- Name it Sanc.
- Click on Add-ons.
- Click on Package Installer icon.
- Click on Install from ZIP File.
- Click on Sanc.
- Click on repository.sanctuary zip file.
- Wait till you see ” Sanctuary Add-on Installed “.
- Click on Install from Repository.
- Click on Sanctuary.
- Click on Video Add-ons.
- Click on Quantum.
- Click on Install.
- Here you go, you’ll see Quantum Add-on Installed Pop-up.
That’s all. That would be all If you face any issue you can tell me in comments. Thanks.
- Install/Watch BBC iPlayer on Kodi – BBC iPlayer Kodi Addon
- Install cCloud TV Add-on Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- Install Goodfellas 2.0 Addon Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- How To Install USTVNow Addon Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- Install Dexter IPTV Kodi Add-on – Krypton 17.3 – Jarvis