If you are NFL fan like me, then you will be interested in the post. In this Post, I’ll tell you how you can NFL on Kodi. Moreover, I’ll tell you about Best 2018 Add-ons for NFL.
We’ve covered many Kodi Add-on which allows you to watch Live Sports. Moreover, We have all the collection of Best 2018 Add-ons for NFL. Kodi has many Add-ons which support live streams. However, not all of us know which Add-on is right for this Purpose. Keep reading and you’ll get all the answers in this post.
Kodi has everything you can ask for. You can watch NFL through official and unofficial Add-ons. So, let’s start.
Read more: 40 Top Best Kodi Add-ons – 2018
- 1 How to Watch NFL on Kodi:
- 1.1 Get a Good VPN for Kodi:
- 1.2 How To Install Kodi Add-ons:
- 1.3 Watching NFL on Kodi – Official Add-ons:
- 1.4 Watching NFL on Kodi UsingThird Party Add-ons:
- 1.5 Install SportsDevil on Kodi:
- 1.6 Kodi SportsDevil Repo Install Guide:
- 1.7 Install Castaway on Kodi to Watch NFL Live Stream:
- 1.8 Install NFL Replays on Kodi:
How to Watch NFL on Kodi:
Heed the instructions below to watch NFL on Kodi. We have prepared a step by step guide to get you through with everything. Following are the main key factors to enjoy the best experience on Kodi.
Get a Good VPN for Kodi:
- Now keep that in mind if you need a proper coverage of Kodi then we would suggest you install IPVanish the best and low-cost VPN. IPVanish is specially designed for Kodi and it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
- Learn how to enable Unknown Sources in Kodi. Click here.
How To Install Kodi Add-ons:
Once you have Installed Kodi on your device. You’ll have loads of Add-ons at your disposal. The key thing is how you can install Kodi Add-ons. There are two methods to download Add-ons on Kodi, both are explained below.
First, you need to enable Unknown Sources in Kodi. Click here.
Method to Install Kodi Add-on:
I am Installing the famous Kodi Add-on for movies and TV Shows ( Exodus ). Click Here to Learn.
- Click on the gear icon.
- Click on the File Manager.
- Click on Add Sources.
- Click on None.
- Type in URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.co/, Click on OK.
- Head back to the main menu and click on Add-ons. At the top left corner click on the box icon ( Package Installer Icon ).
- Click on Install from Zip.
- Click on Fusion.
- Click on Kodi-repos.
- Click on English.
- Click repository.exodus-1.0.1.zip, and it will start downloading it.
- Once the downloading is done you have to go back to package installer and select Install from Repository.
- Select Exodus repository and Select Video Add-ons.
- Now Select Exodus and then install. Head back to home page and click on Add-ons. You’ll see Exodus there.
Watching NFL on Kodi – Official Add-ons:
Kodi also has a huge collection of official Add-ons. You can Install NFL official Add-on to watch NFL on Kodi. Heed the Instructions below to Install official NFL Kodi Add-ons.
- Open Kodi on your device.
- Click on Add-ons.
- Click on Download.
- Scroll down and click Video Add-ons.
- Click on Options located at the bottom left side of the Screen.
- Click on Search and Type NFL. You’ll get the following results.
Keep in mind, all of these add-ons will bring you live updates, news, recorded videos etc. None of these will provide you the live Stream of NFL matches.
Watching NFL on Kodi UsingThird Party Add-ons:
If you want to enjoy the best Kodi experience, I would suggest you stick with un-official or third-party Add-ons. Let’s start with best of the best.
Install channel PEAR on Kodi:
- First, Download the Channel PEAR ZIP file for Kodi. Place it on Desktop.
- Open Kodi, Select Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon located on the top left side of your screen.
- Select Install from ZIP file -> scroll down click on Desktop and Select the Channel PEAR ZIP. Hit Enter.
- Once the Installation is complete. Open your browser, Click on this Link. Create your Free account, add the Channels to your library.
- Once the Channel is added, Head back to the library -> Pair Device -> Kodi.
- You’ll be provided with a URL, Copy it. Head back to the Kodi -> Add-ons -> Channel PEAR -> Right Click on it -> Settings -> Click on the ” Click here to Add your Library URL “. Add the copied URL here, Click OK.
- Now Open your Channel PEAR Add-on. Enjoy the NFL Live Stream.
Install SportsDevil on Kodi:
The best thing about SportsDevil is that it includes NFL on Kodi, that means you can watch the live stream of NFL matches.
Here is How to Install Sports Devil on Kodi:
- First, download SportsDevil latest version Zip file. [ Download Link ]
- Once you have the Zip file place it where you can access it through your Kodi device.
- Open Kodi.
- Select System.
- Select Add-ons.
- Select Install from ZIP.
- Locate the file you’ve downloaded in the first step, Select plugin.video.SportsDevil-2016-07-20.zip.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed.
Kodi SportsDevil Repo Install Guide:
Step1: Open Kodi and navigate to:
- SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None.
Step2: Now you have to add the URL of the source you want to add, ( http://fusion.tvaddons.ag ) and Click on Done.
Step3: You have to give a name to the new source to do that, highlight the box underneath and type in the “TB” name. Click done after that.
Step4: Head back to the home screen.
- SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “TB”.
Step5: Follow these steps xbmc-repos > english > repository.unofficialsportsdevil-x-x-x.zip. You have to wait for Add-on enable notification.
Step6: Now Follow these ->Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > Unofficial SportsDevil repository > Video Add-ons > SportsDevil > Install.
Step7: Yet again you’ve to wait for Add-on enable notification.
Install Castaway on Kodi to Watch NFL Live Stream:
Follow our completed guide on How to Install Castaway on Kodi [ Install Castaway Kodi Addon ].
Install NFL Replays on Kodi:
If you have missed the game and want to watch the whole game. You must Install NFL Replay on Kodi. This Add-on gives you access to archived NFL games. We’ll be using SuperRepo to Install NFL Replay. Let’s start.
- First, you need to Install SuperReop on Kodi. [ Click Here ].
- Once you have Installed SuperRepo, Click on the Install from Repository.
- Select Super Repo from the list.
- Select Video Add-ons.
- Look for NFL Replays -> Click on it.
- Click Install.
That’s all. This is how you can watch NFL Live Stream on Kodi. Moreover, these are the Best 2018 Add-ons for NFL. Let’s know how was your experience in the comment section.