Poke Radar for GO for PC: In this Post, I’ll tell you how you can download and install Poke Radar for GO for PC running Windows and Mac. Poke Radar for GO is an app which helps you discover the location of any GO monsters that have been found by other players using crowdsourcing. Once you install Poke Radar for GO, you’ll see all the Pokemon’s caught by you and other masters. Now if you are using Pokemon Go on PC then Poke Radar for GO will come handy. Let’s start the method to install Poke Radar for GO for PC.
- PokeMesh Real Time Map For Windows PC & Mac.
- PokeWhere Live Radar for PC.
- Pokémap Live for PC.
- Smart Poke V2 for PC.
Poke Radar for GO works pretty great on a computer as well. You can easily install Poke Radar for GO for PC on your computer powered up with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS X powered Macbook Air/Pro/ and iMac. The only thing you need is to install an Android emulator. We will be helping you to install and use Poke Radar for GO for PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS. It’s time for us to head towards the method and get Poke Radar for GO working on our computer devices.
Download Poke Radar for GO For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Poke Radar for GO APK:
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Poke Radar for GO APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Poke Radar for GO.
- Click the Poke Radar for GO icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Poke Radar for GO, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.