COD Points, better known as CP, are the most important part of Call of Duty Mobile. If you are frustrated because of your CP being stuck at 0, this guide is going to help you out. I am going to explain what are COD Points and how to earn CP in Call of Duty Mobile.
There are two currencies essentially being used in Call of Duty Mobile. Right when you start playing the game, you will notice the Credits and CP. Credits are the points that you will earn by playing Multiplayer and Battle Royale Matches. Every time you end a match, you will earn a certain number of credits. The number of credits will keep growing as you level up in COD Mobile.
But, the same is not the case with COD Points. The CP value appearing at the top-right corner of your game will stay at 0 unless you do something to bring them up. COD Points are the premium in-game currency. To start earning COD Points, you will have to make a purchase in the game. You can start off by purchasing the Season 1 or Season 2 Battle Pass. Once you buy a Battle Pass, you will earn up to 800 COD Points once you reach the Tier 93.
To level up the Battle Pass, you will have to complete the daily and weekly tasks/challenges. Battle Pass requires the players to play the Multiplayer mode for a number of times or it requires the players to earn certain medals. Furthermore, the Battle Pass also requires playing the Battle Royale Mode too.
Each time you finish a Battle Pass task, you earn experience which increases your Tier. As soon as you reach 93 Tier, you will get 800 COD Points.
These 800 COD Points can be used to purchase certain items from the store. COD Mobile also offers limited edition skins, characters, weapons, and many other items that can be purchased using COD Points only. You can also save the COD Points to purchase an upcoming Battle Pass. Remember that a Season lasts for about 8 weeks only. At the time of writing this, the Season 2 Battle Pass is going on and it will end around 20th of January in 2020.
Assuming that you have a basic understanding of what COD Points are, let’s take a look at some of the best methods to earn CP in Call of Duty Mobile.
Earn CP in Call of Duty Mobile [COD Points]
- The easiest way to earn COD Points is by purchasing a Battle Pass. If you are madly in love with Call of Duty Mobile, you will have to shed a few bucks to get the very first batch of COD Points. I recommend getting the Season 2 Battle Pass in order to start earning the COD Points.
- Once you have the Battle Pass, all you have to do is to complete the daily and weekly tasks to rank up. The higher the Tier you enter, the more COD Points you will earn. As mentioned above, you will get 800 COD Points once you reach 93rd Tier.
- You can rank up to earn as much as 4,000 COD Points after purchasing the Battle Pass.
- Just in case you don’t want to purchase a Battle Pass, you can also buy CP directly.
- Participate in all the limited-time COD events to earn a few CP.
- Log in daily to get 500 Credits. If you are lucky enough, you may end up getting CP as well someday.
What are COD Points used for?
- COD Points can be used to purchase a premium Battle Pass.
- Once you spend your COD Points on a premium Battle Pass, you can start earning CP once again by leveling up the Battle Pass.
- COD Points can be used to purchase rare items e.g. Skins, Characters, Weapons, Upgrades.
- You can also use COD Points to open crates.
- Lastly, you can purchase new Vehicles using COD Points.
That’s all. By now, you should be able to get more COD Points in Call of Duty Mobile. If you have any questions regarding the CP or anything else in this game, feel free to use the comment box below. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible.
More COD Mobile Guides
- COD Mobile Perks Explained – Best Perks & How to Unlock
- How to get COD Mobile Season 2 in Gameloop
- FIX Gameloop Failed to start the emulator. Failed to start the engine, error code :3
- Download COD Mobile on PC – Call of Duty Mobile for PC
- How to change language in Call of Duty Mobile
- Best Android Emulators to play COD Mobile on PC
- How to change Call of Duty Mobile Server Region
- Call of Duty Mobile Stuck on Loading Screen in Gameloop – How to fix?
- How to turn on Gyroscope in Call of Duty Mobile
- How to add Call of Duty Mobile FPS Counter on Android and iPhone
- Call of Duty Mobile Problems and Fixes: COD Mobile Crashes, Freezes, Restarts & Stutters