Those who use Amazon to buy all most everything, this is the guide for all of them. With the help of this guide, you will be able to delete Order History on Amazon. Not Temporary, it will be permanent.
Delete Order History On Amazon
Those of you who are still living under the rock will be the ones who are not familiar with the Amazon. The biggest and the most popular online shopping store of them all. Not only this, The owner of the Amazon Jeff Bezos is the world richest man, so you can get the idea, how big Amazon network is.
Read more: 4 Best Amazon Price Tracker Tools [ Tips ]
Now coming back to our main topic How to Delete Order History On Amazon. It is simple and easy, you will get it. Deleting order history means, once your order is successfully delivered at your doorstep and transaction is marked completed. The completed order is moved to your order history. It is a good thing, I mean what if we need to order the same thing, you don’t have to through with the same process again. All you have to do is head over to the order history and order again.
But not everyone’s thinks the same, that’s why they want to delete order history on Amazon. Also, that is why you are here, let me break it to you, there is such option available which allows you to delete order history on Amazon. But you can hide your order history in order to stop them from showing on your dashboard.
Let’s get started now!
Hide Order On Amazon:
- First thing you will need to do is, log in to your Amazon account.
- Head over to your account and click on the order history.
- Here you have to select the order, you want to hide from your dashboard.
- Once you select an order to hide, it will be moved to the hidden order menu. Also, you can see all of you hidden order from your account settings -> hidden order menu option.
Archiving Order on Amazon:
It’s the same archiving or hiding order on Amazon. They both serve the same purpose, not allowing orders to showing up in your dashboard.
- Open your order history page.
- All of your placed orders are here, look for the Archiving Order option under the order settings menu.
- That’s it.
This is how you can delete order history on Amazon or you can say hide the order history. But still, worth it, do give it a try and tell me how’d gone for you. Please don’t forget to share your thoughts on this article.