Jailbreakers, rejoice! Jailbreak for iOS 13.5 is finally here. Yes, you heard that right. It is extremely easy to Jailbreak any iPhone or iPad running on the latest version of iOS/iPadOS. The new Unc0ver 5.0.1 has seen the light of the day. You can now Jailbreak your iPhone or iPad easily via Unc0ver 5.0.1. The best part about this tool is that it can be downloaded without a computer too. So basically, you can Jailbreak iOS 13.5 without a computer and that too within a few seconds. Before I show you the steps to Jailbreak iOS 13.5 without PC, let me tell you a little about the new Unc0ver tool.
The new Unc0ver 5.0.1 offers a semi-tethered Jailbreak solution for all iOS 11 – iOS 13.5-powered devices. This includes all iPhones and iPads powered by Apple’s A12 or the A13 chip. This new Unc0ver is based on the 0day exploit which is discovered only once a device is shipped. The 0day exploit is a software/hardware vulnerability. Unc0ver’s developer pwn20wnd took it to twitter to tease the new Unc0ver 5.0.0. A couple of days after the first teaser, the final version of Unc0ver 5.0.0 is finally here. The developers have tested this new tool’s stability and released it only once they found it fully working.
The officially suggested methods to download Unc0er and Jailbreak iPhone include AltStore & Cydia Impactor involvement. If you do not own a computer, you won’t be able to use the AltStore or Cydia Impactor to install Unc0ver 5.0.1. In such a case, you would need a method that will let you download Unc0ver 5.0.1. without a computer. You can find such a method right here and Jailbreak the iOS 13.5 on the go.
Preparations to Jailbreak iOS 13.5 without PC
- Your iPhone must be running iOS 13.5. If it’s running iOS 13.3, 13.4, 13.4.1, update it to iOS 13.5 right away.
- If the “Request Desktop Website” is enabled on your device, turn it off from Settings > Safari > Request Desktop Website > Disable it.
- Open this guide in the Safari Browser on your iPhone/iPad.
Jailbreak iOS 13.5 without Computer
- On the iPhone or iPad, open the App Valley page inside the Safari browser.
- Click on “Get” under Unc0ver 5.0.1 and then click on Get again.
- When App Valley asks for installation, click on install and then click on Download.
- Unc0ver will be installed now, wait for the installation to end.
- Now go to Settings > General > Device Management > Click on Unc0ver (side internet service or something similar) > Trust > Trust.
- Open Unc0ver now and click on Jailbreak.
- Your device will ask for a reboot once the process is complete.
- Reboot the device and check if you have Cydia.
- If you don’t have Cydia yet, turn on Airplane mode on the device, open Unc0ver and click on Jailbreak again.
- Unc0ver will finish the process and reboot the device again.
- If you are still unable to find Cydia, open Unc0ver and click on Jailbreak again.
Remember that Jailbreaking can take several tries, so don’t lose your cool and press the Jailbreak button again and again until you see Cydia. Once you see Cydia, you are good to go ahead.
Once you see Cydia, connect to the WiFi on your iPhone/iPad and follow the procedure given next.
Signing Unc0ver with ReProvision
- Open Cydia on the iPhone/iPad.
- Click on Sources > Add > Type this: https://repo.incendo.ws > Add source.
- Once the source is added, click on Return to Cydia.
- In Cydia, find the incendo repository now and go to All Packages inside it.
- Now find “ReProvision” in the list and click on it.
- Click on Modify > Install – If ReProvision asks for SpringBoard Restart, click on it.
- Wait for ReProvision to be installed now.
- Open ReProvision on the device now and click on the Dismiss button to remove the cover.
- Enter your Apple ID & Password in the ReProvision app now.
- Now click on Unc0ver once it appears inside ReProvision, ad click on Sign.
- If you see any error, just go to ReProvision > Troubleshooting > Manage Certificates > Remove Device from ReProvision.
- Sign Unc0ver by repeating steps 9 & 10 again and it will be signed this time.
That’s all. Now you have the Unc0ver running on your iPhone. The Unc0ver is signed and it cannot be revoked anymore. You do not need a computer anymore to re-jailbreak your device as the ReProvision will always let you Jailbreaking using that Unc0ver app on the iPhone straight away. If you run into any kind of problems while following these steps, feel free to reach out to us using the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to check out the Best Free iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Tweaks.
In the meanwhile, take a look at the following tutorials:
- Download Unc0ver 5.0.0 via Cydia Impactor Jailbreak iOS 13.5
- How to Download & Install Unc0ver 5.0 via AltStore – Jailbreak iOS 13.5
- Download Unc0ver 5.0 IPA Jailbreak iOS 13.5