PUGB Mobile Lite has been released today. The game is for the devices that couldn’t handle the original PUBG Mobile. There is no difference between the PUBG Mobile Lite and the PUBG Mobile. The Lite version is just optimized to run on devices with less powerful resources. PUBG Mobile Lite can also run on the computers that have a lite Android emulator. So, if you have been willing to play PUBG Mobile on your computer but you couldn’t run it because of its hardware requirements, you can run it now with the help of its Lite version. This guide is about downloading and installing PUBG Mobile Lite for PC. Before we go through the steps, let’s shed some light on what PUBG Mobile is all about.
PUBG Mobile is a battle royale game. In PUBG Mobile, over 40 players are sent off from a plane. These players have to land on an area which is of 2 x 2 KM. After players have landed safely, they have to start looking for weapons. These weapons will be used for their protection as they have landed in a totally unknown place. All the 40 players are scattered through this area of 2 x 2 KM. Now they have to go after other players and take them down one by one. During this process, players have to find safe places where they can hide when the enemies come after them. There are vacant houses that the players can break into. These houses will have loads of weaponry and other useful items. Players can befriend other players in order to form a team. Having an alliance with other players will make you one powerful participant in the game. PUBG Mobile comes with epic graphics. The game is popular for all the right reasons.
PUBG Mobile Lite for PC
So far, PUBG Mobile ran on high-end devices pretty well. It’s time to install PUBG Mobile Lite on a device that couldn’t run this game earlier. You can download, install and play PUBG Mobile Lite on a PC powered by Windows or Mac. In order to do this, you will need BlueStacks or NoxPlayer. Follow the easy and simple steps given below to get PUBG Mobile Lite for PC without any further ado.
PUBG Mobile Lite for PC – How to install on Windows
- Download, install and setup BlueStacks N on your computer. Mac users can download and install BlueStacks instead.
- Now open BlueStacks 3 and then open My Apps tab.
- Go to System Apps and open Google Play Store.
- Now in the Play Store, search for “PUBG Mobile Lite for PC“.
- As soon as you find the game, install and launch it from My Apps. Follow on-screen instructions to play it using your Mouse and Keyboard now.
PUBG Mobile Lite for PC – How to install on Mac
- Download and setup BlueStacks on your computer.
- Open BlueStacks now and launch Google Play Store in it.
- In the Play Store, search for PUBG Mobile Lite for PC.
- Install the game and follow on-screen instructions to play PUBG Mobile Lite for PC using Mouse and Keyboard.
That’s all for now. Got any questions? Feel free to ask them in the comments box below. Have a good day!