Here is how to download Unc0ver 3.6.3 IPA. The Unc0ver IPA can be installed via Cydia Impactor to achieve Jailbreak on iOS 12.4.
Unc0ver 3.5.3 is now out with support for iOS 12.4 Jailbreak. The Unc0ver tool can be installed directly or via Cydia Impactor. Earlier, I shared a guide to install Unc0ver 3.5.3 and Jailbreak iOS 12.4 without a computer. It’s time to download Unc0ver 3.5.3 to Jailbreak iOS 12.4 via Cydia Impactor. This guide will work for both the Windows and Mac users.
Unc0ver tool was updated just yesterday. Previously, the Unc0ver’s v3.3.0 came out with support for iOS 12.2 Jailbreak. It also supported iOS 12.1 and a few prior versions. There was no Jailbreak for iOS 12.3 and iOS 12.4 so far. The iOS 12.3’s Jailbreak still remains a mystery while pwn20wnd has already done it for iOS 12.4. The developer announced Unc0ver 3.5.3 on his twitter account.
A number of iPhone/iPad owners have already tested the Unc0ver 3.5.3 and they found it working. Furthermore, they tried installing the stock iOS 12.4 over a Jailbroken iOS 12.4 and the process went smooth for them. The Unc0ver 3.5.0 fully supports Cydia. It supports all Apple devices powered by the Apple A7 – A11 Bionic Chipsets.
If you have one of these devices, you’re certainly in for the Jailbreak treat.
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 6 & 6 Plus
- Apple iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
- iPhone 8 & 8 Plus
- iPhone SE
- Apple iPad Air
- iPad 6th Gen
- iPhone X
- Apple iPhone XR
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
Update 9/10/2019: Unc0ver 3.6.2 and Unc0ver 3.6.3 are out now. These offer better performance and stability.
Update 9/9/2019: The newest version of Unc0ver, the Unc0ver 3.6.1 has been released. This one comes with a new interface. It makes the Jailbreak process smooth. The process now runs even from a failed state. Jailbreak process has been made static rather than dynamic. You can use the Unc0ver 3.6.1 to Jailbreak iOS 12.1, 12.2, and iOS 12.4 now.
Update: Pwn20wnd has released Unc0ver 3.5.5. It comes with full support for iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max running on iOS 12.4. The Unc0ver 3.5.5 fixes all previous bugs and happens to be the most stable Unc0ver at this time.
Update: Unc0ver 3.5.3 is out now. It can Jailbreak iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max. All these devices can be Jailbroken on iOS 12.4. Unc0ver 3.5.3 also supports iPad Mini 4.
As mentioned earlier, this process is about downloading Unc0ver 3.5.3 IPA and then Jailbreaking iOS 12.4 using a computer.
Before you being, it must be noted that Jailbreak is a risky process and Apple is highly against it. If you Jailbreak your iPhone or iPad, you put your device’s safety at risk. Custom scripts and tweaks can access the system files of a Jailbroken device. You have to be super careful while installing any tweaks once you Jailbreak. For all these reasons, you must take all the responsibility for what you are about to do.
- [Latest] Unc0ver 3.6.3 IPA – iOS 12.4 – iPhone XR/XS/XS Max and below: Download
- Unc0ver 3.6.2 IPA – iOS 12.4 – iPhone XR/XS/XS Max and below: Download
- Unc0ver 3.6.1 IPA – iOS 12.4 – iPhone XR/XS/XS Max and below: Download
- Unc0ver 3.6.0 IPA – iOS 12.4 – iPhone XR/XS/XS Max and below: Download
- Unc0ver 3.5.6 IPA – iOS 12.4 – iPhone XR/XS/XS Max and below: Download
- Unc0ver 3.5.5 IPA – iOS 12.4 – iPhone XR/XS/XS Max and below: Download
- Unc0ver 3.5.2 IPA [Stable] – Official | Mirror (Extract the mirror file to get IPA)
- Unc0ver 3.5.3 IPA [Not stable] – Download IPA [Extract to get IPA]
- Cydia Impactor: Windows | Mac
- Latest iTunes: Download
How to install Unc0ver 3.6.3 IPA via Cydia Impactor
Follow these simple steps to install Unc0ver using Cydia Impactor.
- Open Cydia Impactor on the computer and connect the iPhone.
First of all, open Cydia Impactor on your computer. Connect the iPhone now. In the Cydia Impactor, select your iPhone.
- Drag and drop Unc0ver IPA onto Cydia Impactor.
Drag the downloaded Unc0ver IPA and drop it onto the Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password in Cydia Impactor.
Impactor will now ask for your Apple ID details. Enter the details. If it asks for App-specific password, open Apple ID on the computer and go to Security settings. Generate App-specific password and enter it in the Cydia Impactor.
- Click on the Start button in Cydia Impactor.
Hit the Start button of Cydia Impactor now. The Unc0ver 3.5.3 will be sideloaded on the iPhone.
- Unc0ver 3.6.1 is installed. Disconnect the iPhone.
The tool has been installed. It’s time to disconnect the iPhone now. Follow the steps given next below to Jailbreak.
Jailbreak iOS 12.4 via Unc0ver 3.6.3
- At this point, you have the Unc0ver installed already.
- On the iPhone, go to Settings > General > Device Management > Click on Trust <your apple ID> > Trust.
- Get back to the Apps now and open Unc0ver.
- In the Unc0ver app, click on Jailbreak.
- Wait for about a minute or two for the process to end.
- In about 63-70 seconds, you will Jailbreak iOS 12.4. Cydia will be installed too.
- Go back to the Apps screen now and open Cydia.
- Install any tweaks you want now. That’s all.
That’s all. I hope this guide worked well for you. If you have questions/queries, use the comments box below to reach out to us. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible.