Here is a complete guide to how you can add bots to your discord server. Discord, we most you know, is the most popular game chatting service which is used by millions of gamers from around the world.
This simple app is powerful, simple to use and create convenience for so many gamers. The app already comes in with a lot of features and options. And the best part is that it allows users to add bots to discord servers in case you are wishing to add more features and customization.
Before we move on to the method to add bots your discord server, here is an important thing to note; you are required to own a ‘manager server’ and be using the app with that status in order to add bots.
How to Add Bots to Your Discord Server:
First of all, I would like to tell you that adding a bot to your discord server is no complicated thing to do. Go to the discord app website to log into your account. Now, enable server manager permission from ‘General Permissions’ in Settings.
- You need to open your Discord account in the web browser.
- The second thing you need to do to get started is to have your bots ready that you want to add. If you do not have them shortlisted yet, you can browse the internet to look for your favorite bots.
- Once you have done the above two steps, we will move on to the next steps in the method to add bots to your discord server.
- Now, go to the Carbonite website, and click on the ‘Add Bots Server’ button.
- In case, you are adding a bot from the Discord bots website, you need to simply click on ‘Invite’ button.
- Next, click on the ‘Select Server’ menu button and choose a server. Choose the server that you want the bot to add to.
- Once you have done that, click on ‘Authorize’.
- That’s it. Now the bot will be added to the server that you have selected and it will appear in the sidebar of that server.
Here was the simple method that you can use to add bots to your Discord server from so many amazing bots available for Discord.