Good bye Frozen Shadows! It’s time for us to enter the Blazing Sands. Our favourite endless-runner game Temple Run 2 has a new version which takes the users into the Blazing Sands for new adventures in the new locations. Temple Run 2 developers are working at their best to keep the interest of users alive in this game. The new update comes after exactly 6 months of the Frozen Shadows update which gives us a few hints that we might be seeing new locations every few months in the Temple Run 2 from now on.
The Blazing Sands Temple Run 2 is going to make the users experience some thrill. You can now navigate through cliffs, cross the forests, go through the zip lines and mines. There are going to be new obstacles on your way. New power-ups to fuel up your gameplay, new achievements to put on the leaderboard, new graphics which make the game look much more beautiful than before. The monkey running after you is slightly bigger now, make sure that he doesn’t get his hands on your avatar. The new Temple Run 2 Blazing Sands update is live in the Google Play Store and the App Store. You can easily get your hands on it right away.
Those of you who’re looking for a way to install Temple Run 2 Blazing Sands on their desktop PCs or laptops may have spotted the right place. You can easily install Temple Run 2 Blazing Sands for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 PC/Laptop and also iMac / Macbook powered up with Mac OS X. You have to install an emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS. Let’s go through the instructions to get this game running on a PC.
Download Temple Run 2 Blazing Sands For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Temple Run 2 Blazing Sands APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Temple Run 2 Blazing Sands APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Temple Run 2 Blazing Sands.
- Click the Temple Run 2 Blazing Sands icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Temple Run 2 Blazing Sands, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017