Lio Messi, the football sensation has returned to his national team and cheered up all his fans in Aregentina. To help Messi fans interact with their ideal virtually, QB9 games coded a runner game named as Messi Runner. Just like the name suggests, its an endless runner game. Kick the football, play super shots, sprint and tackle it while running through the streets. Lio Messi will come across a lot many fans who will act mysteriously. Handle them, dodge them, catch them all and put a high score on the leader-board. Messi Runner comes with numerous levels. Let’s see how fast you can run and checkout your soccer skills in this all new Messi Runner. It’s an absolutely free to play game, and is available in the Google Play Store. In case you want to play Messi Runner for PC, that is possible as well. For that you will need to follow the method going down in this post.
Messi Runner for PC can be played on a computer powered up with Windows (XP/7/8/8./10) and also Mac OS X powered computers. You will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS. Go through the guide and follow the instructions to the letter now to start playing Messi Runner for PC.
Download Messi Runner For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Messi Runner APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Messi Runner APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Messi Runner.
- Click the Messi Runner icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Messi Runner, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Root and Install TWRP on Android 7.0 Nougat Galaxy S7/S7 Edge [Verified Method] - January 23, 2017
- How to fix Google Chrome performance issues on Mac OS X/MacOS Sierra - January 22, 2017
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017