Download the latest version of WhatsApp APK. We have made this post to provide our users with the latest version of WhatsApp Beta APK. As you all or maybe you don’t at all, WhatsApp beta version allows you to test the new versions of WhatsApp. But if you haven’t enrolled in WhatsApp Beta program then you cannot get the latest WhatsApp Messenger 2.18.306 version. This post will be updated frequently, whenever a new update is rolled out you will find it right here.
WhatsApp is available for free in the Google Play Store. You can download it and install it on your Android or iOS device and start chatting with your friends and family for hours without any cost. But, in order to proceed with WhatsApp verification, you will need a SIM card in your device as WhatsApp will use your number to activate your profile after verification.
Since there is a number of devices available around powered with Android, these devices include various smartphones, tablets, cameras, etc. Android-powered tablets are further divided into 3G, LTE, and WiFi models. So, you got a hefty list to choose from. A Tablet with 3G support will let you use a SIM card, you will be able to dial calls, send text messages, use Viber and other such social chat apps including WhatsApp as well, but a WiFi tablet will not let you use a SIM card, thus, you won’t be able to do any SIM verification related activity.
So you got a Tablet with no 3G support but WiFi and you’re willing to get WhatsApp on it? Well, as mentioned above, without a sim card in your device you won’t be able to verify it and you will start feeling trapped having an awesome device but no social chat app like WhatsApp. Well, there’s no need to ponder about it anymore. We have the complete solution to your worry. In the following post, we will go through a method that will let you install WhatsApp on your WiFi tablet. Also, this tutorial is only for Android tablets.
|Minimum Android Version:||Android 4.0.3|
How To Install Whats App APK 2.18.306 on Android:
- Download WhatsApp APK from the link provided above.
- Copy the APK file to your phone now.
- On the phone, open Settings > Security > Unknown Sources > Allow.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK files that you just copied.
- Tap on the APK file to proceed with the installation. Heed the instruction provided on the screen and you will be able to Install WhatsApp.
- After the installation, launch the WhatsApp for Android from the app drawer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your WhatsApp account.