OnePlus 7 Pro is the first official phone to come with latest OxygenOS 9.5. It is Android 9.0 Pie still. However, there are slight changes and some new features. The current system apps are improved and new apps come too. A notable new app/feature is Zen mode. This mode will help you not use the phone all the time. Thankfully, it will definitely come to older OnePlus models in future updates. However, we are here for the brand new OnePlus 7 Pro Gallery App in OxygenOS 9.5. It comes with a brand new interface and slight improvements to overall performance.
- Download OnePlus 7 Pro stock Camera APK
- OnePlus 7 Pro Official Stock Wallpapers and Live Wallpapers
- Get OnePlus 7 Pro stock Ringtones
What’s new in OnePlus 7 Pro Gallery App
This is actually an incremental change. The overall performance and speed on OnePlus phones and its system apps is already pretty impressive. The developers behind arguably the best Android skin to date just keep on working to make it better than ever!
The new OxygenOS 9.5 gallery APK with OP7 Pro comes with a new interface that divides albums into three main categories. These are respectively named as “My Device”, “App Collections” and “My collections”. Unlike before, this clear division makes the overall interface look much cleaner.
The clear separation makes sure that your camera photos are screenshots are put on top. Next up are the folder generated by apps like WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook, Downloads, Instagram and so on. This section also contains copied folders or downloaded movies, songs or other videos/pictures. Finally, the My Collections section shows personally created albums only. You could names these albums anything and put anything in these. It only shows the albums that you created via gallery app. Or just manually copy a folder to “My Collections” folder in file manager.
Also Check out: OnePlus 7 Pro Camera App (OxygenOS 9.5)
How to install OxygenOS 9.5 Gallery (from OnePlus 7 Pro) on old OnePlus phones
The reason why everyone loves Android and more so OnePlus, is the flexibility and speed of updates. Even though OxygenOS 9.5 is not yet officially available for OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T and previous devices, you can still follow the steps below to install OnePlus 7 Pro Gallery APK on these devices.
- Download OnePlus 7 Pro OxygenOS 9.5 Gallery APK from HERE.
- Copy it to the phone’s internal storage.
- Now open the file manager and navigate to the folder where you put APK in 2nd step.
- Tap on its icon.
- It may ask for installation permission. Grant it.
- This install won’t ask for any additional permissions since it is just an update over current Gallery app.
- Tap on Install and wait till it is complete.
- Now just open the App Drawer and open your new Gallery app from there anytime.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed OnePlus 7 Pro Gallery App from OxygenOS 9.5 in any older OP device.
Feel free to leave your feedback and queries in the comments section below.