Here’s How you can Fix Samsung Galaxy S9 Black Screen of Death Issue. We have seen this same error on previous Samsung Galaxy devices. It can be fixed unless your phone is not dropped on a hard surface or submerged in water. Because if it does, then there is nothing we can do.
There are a lot of factors involved when it comes to Black Screen of Death Issue on Samsung devices. The first and the foremost is the system crash. Now it totally depends on the way you use your device. There is no doubt that Samsung Galaxy S9 is the latest flagship and it has a very powerful processor along with 4GB RAM. But the fact remains that it’s an electronic device and you can face this situation anytime. No matter what the manufacturer says you will eventually be caught up in this situation.
Now let’s start our TroubleShooting guide to Fix Galaxy S9 Black Screen of Death Issue.
Fix Samsung Galaxy S9 Black Screen of Death Issue:
Heed the instructions below to Fix your Galaxy S9 Black Screen of Death problem. Moreover, we have also posted about Samsung other devices which were facing the same issue. You can check the following links to get more information on the specific issue.
Read more: Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Black Screen
Galaxy S9 Black Screen of Death Issue:
- Press and Hold down both volume and Power button for 10 seconds.
If your device is not facing hardware issues then it would probably boot up normally. If not then follow the steps below.
- First, only press + hold volume down button.
- Now do the same with Power button and don’t let it go for 15 seconds.
Hope to see your device will boot up. If there is no life sign I think your device battery is all drained up. Try the following solutions.
- Put your device on Charging, USE the original Charger or Try charging your device wirelessly.
- Try to charge your device using your PC.
- Make sure you charge your device for minimum 10 minutes.
- Now try the solution provided above.
Read more: [Fixed] Galaxy S8 Black Screen of Death
Run Phone in Safe mode:
- First, turn off your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Now press and hold the power key.
- When you see Samsung Galaxy S9 logo, release the button and then press+hold the volume down button.
- Don’t let go until your phone finishes the rebooting process.
- When you see Safe Mode in the lower left corner of the screen let go the volume down button.
Once you are in Safe Mode, you’ll need to investigate. Maybe a culprit app is causing these shutdowns. Find that app and Uninstall it.
That’s all for now. We’ll be updating this post soon. Please bookmark this post to get the latest updates on Galaxy S9 Black Screen of Death Issue. Moreover, Please do tell us in the comments how was your experience.