If you work in office environment, where you use Outlook for your official emails and need to set out of Office Message while you are on holidays or business trip, you can easily set out of message in Outlook 2016. I have prepared a step by step tutorial on how To Set Out of Office Message in Outlook 2016. Before going any further, let me tell you about Out of Office Message, this feature automatically reply to received messages if you are on vacation for a few days or traveling.
Read more: How To Fix Outlook 2016 Crashes at Startup
How To Set Out of Office Message : Outlook 2016
- Open Outlook on your PC, select the “File” menu.
- Now select “Info” from the left sidebar.
- Choose “Automatic Replies (Out of Office)“.
- You’ll see different options on next page, select “Send automatic replies”. Also, you can set time duration to send automatic emails.
- In Automatic replies you’ll see two tabs, first select “Inside My Organization”. Now type the message you want to send to your co-workers who are on the same mail system.
- Now select “Outside My Organization” tab, type the message you want to send the people outside of your organization.
All Done!. You have successfully configured an automatic Out of Office Message in Microsoft Outlook 2016.