Want to Install Kodi on Chromecast? In this Post, I’ll tell you how to Install Kodi on Chromecast and Setup Guide. Kodi is best entertainment hub and Chromecast is the best device for casting. People have asked me many times how we Install Kodi on Chromecast If you want to cast Kodi on Chromecast via Android, PC, or Mac, follow the instructions below.
How to install Kodi on Chromecast from Android:
We have tested two methods to Install Kodi on Chromecast and the good news is that both are working. The I prefer takes some apps downloading from Google Play, but this method will work better in long run. Also, the following method will save your Android’s battery life.
Install Kodi on Chromecast for Android: Method One:
1.First, you need to download and Install the following apps on your Android device.
2. Now you also need PlayFactoryCore XML file.
3. Launch ES File Explorer, Head over to Settings -> Display Settings. Check ‘Show Hidden Files’.
4. Tap on Search Function and Enter Playcorefactory.xml and copy the file.
5.Head back to the home of ES File Explorer, ‘Local Storage’ -> ‘Android’ -> ‘Data’ -> org.xbmc.kod -> Files -> ‘.kodi’ ->’userdata’.
6. Place the copied filed here ” Playcorefactory.xml “.
7. Head back to the app drawer, Lunch Kodi and Select the video you want to cast to your Chormecast.
8. The local cast app will automatically open.
9. Choose your Chromecast device from the list and Select Play.
How to Install Kodi on Chromecast for Android: Method #2.
- This method is short and simple, but keep that in mind if you Cast Kodi to Chromecast using this method your battery will drain faster.
- First, Download and Install Google Cast. on your Android device.
- Launch Google Cast, Tap on 3dots icon->Select ‘Cast Video/Audio’.
- Tap on Cast to and select your Chromecast device.
- Launch Kodi app on your Android device, play your desired video and enjoy it on your TV.
How to Install Kodi on Chromecast for PC/Mac:
- To install Kodi on Chromecast for PC/Mac is so easy, you don’t have to go through any apps downloading or editing files etc.
- Launch Chrome and Install Chromecast extension on it.
- Download and Install Kodi on your Windows, PC – Mac.
- Go to the Chrome browser, Click on the Chromecast icon located on the top right corner of the screen. Select “Cast to”.
- Now Select ” Cast Desktop “.
- Open Kodi and Play the desired video you want to cast.
- Once the video started playing it will show up on your TV or any other device.
How to Install Kodi on Chromecast Setup Guide:
Now if you use Kodi sometimes the I would suggest you should try Kodi on Chromecast method # 2. If you use Kodi on daily basis just like I do I would suggest you should try Method #1 and you’ll Thanks me someday. Now keep that in mind if you need a proper coverage of Kodi then we would suggest you install IPVanish the best and low-cost VPN. IPVanish is specially designed for Kodi and it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.