Samsung Galaxy S8 is an absolutely stunning device from the South Korean giant. Galaxy and Galaxy S8 Plus both come with a number of exclusive and new features. The phones do not only have a new design, build and outlook, the phones also have a handful of brand new software features.
While building this device, Samsung kept the music freaks in mind. Samsung has added a Dual Audio mode in the Galaxy S8’s Bluetooth menu. If you’re a fan of songs and music, you already know what it means. Just in case you don’t know, with this mode you can connect your Galaxy S8 with two different speakers at the same time. This can be done to achieve the highest quality of music from two different speakers. Previously, it wasn’t possible to connect the devices to 2 speakers at the same time. Galaxy S8 gives this freedom to the users and turn the ordinary state of music into a rock party.
With the Dual Audio mode on the Galaxy S8, you can get a very loud music with the help of two speakers. Another advantage of this feature is to spread the sound in two partitions with the help of one device. Dual Audio mode on the Galaxy S8 works the best when two speakers are placed at a distance from each other. If the speakers are placed side by side, you may not be able to listen the same kind of sound from both of them. In order to minimize this difference of sound, the speakers must be placed afar from each other.
The Dual Audio mode is very easy to access. These settings are lying down in the Bluetooth settings of your Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. Have a look on the steps here to learn and play Bluetooth Audio on two speakers with the Galaxy S8.
Play Bluetooth Audio on two speakers with the Galaxy S8 (Dual Audio Mode)
- Pull down the notification bar on your Galaxy S8.
- Long tap the Bluetooth button to open Bluetooth settings.
- Turn the radio button on to turn on Bluetooth.
- Now tap the three-dotted menu button on the top right and then tap Dual Audio.
- Turn on Dual Audio now.
- If the Media Volume Sync is enabled on your phone, a pop up will come on the screen asking you to disable it. Follow the on-screen instructions and turn it off.
- Now go back to the main menu in Bluetooth settings.
- Pair your Galaxy S8 with 2 different speakers now.
- Play anything in your phone and experience the Dual Audio now.
That’s all. I hope that you guys got this tutorial working. For other Galaxy S8 tutorials, check out the Galaxy S8 category on our site.