Here’s are all the HTC U11 Problems and their fixes. Introducing a brand new design and build for their flagship smartphone, HTC launched HTC U11 that comes with a squeeze feature and an impressive camera. Having a solid battery life combined with dust and water resistance features, this smartphone is definitely one of the best amongst the new generation smartphones. Coming with Snapdragon 835 powered HTC and Edge Sense technology, the HTC U11 was the highlight of the year 2017. The unique feature of this phone is that it is a bendable phone as you can use it simply squeezing the edges of the device and performing various tasks. This particular feature of HTC U 11 created a stir amongst its competitors. Squeezy much?
However, HTC U11 does come with some glitches and problems that need to be addressed. To wipe your troubles, we have rounded up the most common problems that HTC U11 users face and some useful tips on how to fix them;
HTC U11 Problems and Fixes:
Many HTC U11 users have complained about Windows 10 not recognizing the phone. Whenever this smartphone is plugged into a computer with Windows 10, the U11’s internal storage is not recognized, which makes it impossible to transfer data. Even the HTC Sync Manager fails to recognize the device which is an utter disappointment!
- The USB drivers must be updated on your PC. Check if your smartphone is updated, and there is no fault in the cable.
- The problem might be when you are plugging the smartphone into the USB 3.0 port of the PC. In case your computer has a USB 2.0 port, the device will be recognized if you plug it into it.
You might have come across a message popping up which says that the SD card is corrupt. Some users have been facing this issue persistently and they also receive notifications saying that the SD card has been unmounted.
- If the notification of SD card being unmounted/mounted issue keeps coming up, then you should consider fixing it by updating the software.
- Check if the microSD card is working fine by plugging it into another phone or PC.
- If there is no issue with the card, then you should back up all the data on the SD card and put it back in the U11. When you get the notification of SD card is corrupt, choose to do a complete format. After that, you have to go to the Storage section in the Settings menu and select the Safe Eject option. Move your data again onto the microSD card, and check if the card gets recognized when you put it back in the phone.
Many users have found an audio and video synching problem in HTC U11 while browsing YouTube and WhatsApp videos. The users have complained that many times the YouTube or WhatsApp video gets stuck after a few seconds and the audio and video synch seems to be disturbed when it restarts. Let’s see how we can fix this problem.
- It might be possible that the app which is causing the trouble is not updated. Therefore it’s definitely a good idea to make sure that they are up to date. If not, install the latest updates immediately to avoid this problem.
- You can also try a simple solution to this issue which includes wiping the cache partition. This solution seems to work for most users.
Hence, the year 2017 has undoubtedly introduced us to the amazing HTC U11 which is one of the top flagship smartphones. It is also currently one of the best-selling smartphones in the market and has all the top-of-the-line specs in it to be crowned as a top smartphone. But, the problems and bugs coming with HTC U11 have been a hot topic nowadays. We hope we helped you solve some of these persistent problems. Leave us your feedback to let us know what you think about these suggested solutions.