We’ve seen that T-Moblie users are having WiFi calling issues on Pixel 2. This is why we have created this post to Fix T-Mobile WiFi calling issues on Pixel 2.
It seems that Pixel 2 users bad days are not over yet. Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL users are getting problems while using WiFi calling feature. It’s not good as it was advertised. However, not everyone is complaining about. The problem is that when they are trying to call using WiFi it seems connected but sometimes it switches over to LTE.
We have seen many users saying that you have to call T-Mobile and ask them to enable WiFi calling feature. I would rather Fix T-Mobile WiFi calling issues on Pixel 2 myself. Heed the instructions below in order to Fix T-Mobile WiFi calling issues.
T-Mobile WiFi calling issues on Pixel 2:
After trying this method you are still facing the same issue. You need to check your Internet connection. Sometimes your connection is stable, but your Internet Speed is very poor. Connect to other WiFi connection and they try to make the call.
How To Fix T-Mobile WiFi calling issues on Pixel 2:
- Open Settings on your Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL.
- Head over to Network & Internet.
- Tap on WiFi -> Wi-Fi Preferences -> Advanced.
- Look for WiFi calling option. Enable it.
- You have set the connection to WiFi when it is on Cellular.
- Restart your device.
This is how you can easily Fix T-Mobile Wifi calling issues on Android devices. Please let us know how was your experience in the comment section.
You Might like:
- Install Google Camera with Portrait Mode on Galaxy S7, S8 & Note 8.
- How to fix Google Pixel 2 Bootloader Unlock Issue.
- Download Official Google Pixel 2/XL Stock Wallpapers.
- Download and Install Google Pixel 2/XL Live Wallpapers on your Android.
- Google Pixel 2 Launcher and Pixel Wallpaper APK.