Downloading YouTube Videos on Android phones and Windows PCs is incredibly easy. It is not the same when it comes to iPhones and iPads. You cannot simply download YouTube videos on iPhone and iPad via an application. For Android, there are thousands of applications that can perform this job for you. Apple does not let any such application stay in its app store. To download YouTube Videos on iPhone and iPad, you need to follow a different approach. You will find the steps to download YouTube Videos on iPhone and iPad in this guide. Before we start downloading YouTube videos on iOS devices, let us learn a little bit about the growing trend of videos and the need to download them.
YouTube Videos – The trend that surged in 2017-2018
YouTube has been around since 2005. It has been popular since the day of its birth. In the last 2 years, the popularity of YouTube soared more than ever. YouTube today has millions of YouTubers who have millions of subscribers. Every day, we see a new YouTuber popping up. There are music companies, celebrities, music labels, vloggers, and many others having their YouTube channels. They post the videos that we love to watch every now and then. YouTube today has become a platform that people are using to make their life, get entertained, and to support their favorite celebrities/personalities.
People prefer to watch videos on YouTube rather than watching the TV. YouTube has provided the platform to independent content creators to create web series. It is easy for companies to reach out to their audience via YouTube. It has over 1.9bn logged in users per month. Over 400 hours of videos are uploaded to YouTube every single minute. 8 out of 10 adults watch YouTube today. Over 1 billion hours of YouTube videos are watched by users every day. On average, a mobile user spends nearly 40 minutes on YouTube every day.
So by now, you must have got an idea about the popularity of YouTube. At times, the videos on YouTube are so touchy that we love to save them on our iPhone. Sometimes, we want to download the MP3 version of our desired song from YouTube. The educational videos are so good at times that we want to keep them on our iPhone for use later on. In short, you can feel the need of saving YouTube videos any time anywhere. This is why we are here going through this guide today. Go ahead, follow the steps to download YouTube videos on iPhone and iPad without any further ado.
Note: This guide is valid for all iPhones (iPhone XS Max to iPhone 3) and iPads that have been released till date. This guide is all applicable to all versions of iOS that exist at the moment.
Download YouTube Videos on iPhone and iPad
- First of all, open App Store on iPhone/iPad.
- Search “Firefox Browser” and install it.
- After installation of Firefox, open YouTube on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open your desired video and click on its Share button > Copy Link.
- Now open Firefox and open this site: Savefrom.net
- On Savefrom homepage, you will find a URL bar. Long-press this bar and paste the copied URL.
- Click on the download button next to the URL bar.
- The download options will appear now. Chose the resolution or format that you want to download.
- Now long-press the Download button, options to copy/download Link will appear.
- Click on “Download Link > Download Now”. The download will start now.
- Once the download ends, “Downloads” path will appear next to the downloaded file. You can click this option or navigate to downloads by clicking on the “Download Arrow” appearing at Firefox homepage.
- You will find the downloaded video there. Click on the video and then click on “Save Video”.
- The video will now appear in the Photos and Files application. That’s all.
Disclaimer: We at OSCrunch do not support any kind of piracy. Before downloading any video, make sure that you are doing it on your own. The wish and will should be your own. We always support video publishers and independent content creators. Try to download the videos that have no copyright problems.
That is all folks. I hope that you are enjoying downloading YouTube videos on your iPhone or iPad now. If you face any kind of difficulties while following these instructions, feel free to reach out to us. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I get your query. We are also open to all the suggestions and recommendations. If you have anything to add to this guide, feel free to let us know.