With the help of this guide, you will be able to Transfer iPhone Notes to Google Keep. Normally, users think that it will be a long process to do so. But in reality, it is not. However, it is not a piece of cake since there is no import or export option available. Maybe in the future, we could get lucky.
iPhone Notes app is good but Google Keep offers a lot more than Notes. Now Let’s get back to our problem. Let’s tell you how you can Transfer iPhone Notes to Google Keep. We have found a number of workarounds that will help you transfer all of your iOS Notes to Google Keep. Moreover, you can use both of these apps on daily basis, if you don’t want to go through with all that. Let’s get started now.
As said earlier, We have found a number of Workarounds to Transfer iPhone Notes to Google Keep. Let’s start with the easy one.
Upload to Google Keep Manually:
This method is the simplest of them all. You can easily transfer all of your Notes to Google Keep. Make sure you have installed Google Keep before you proceed.
- Launch the Notes app on your iPhone. Now open the Note that you want Transfer to Google Keep.
- Tap on the Share button located at the top right side of the screen.
- From the Pop-up, Tap on Google Keep icon.
- Another pop-up will show up, here you have to label the Note and you will see your Google Account will be shown below the label.
- Once you have done everything, Tap on Post.
- Now Open Google Keep app and you will see your Note will be there.
Apple Notes To Gmail To Google Keep:
When it comes to Sync data between iPhone and Android. Neither of these companies has given us the plain road to walk on. Moreover, you will be surprised to know that even the Android switch app doesn’t copy your Notes to Google Keep. What if you have hundreds of Notes, you cannot share them individually to Google Keep. This is really bad, right? Well not so much. Heed the instructions below.
- Head over to the iPhone Setting -> Passwords & Accounts -> Add Account.
- From the list, Select Google and enter your login details. Once your Google Account is added, you will be asked to enable sync. Every service will be turned on by default expect Notes. Tap on Notes to enable it.
- Now download Gmail app on your iPhone, if you haven’t done that already. Sign in with the same Google Account.
- In iPhone by default, your Notes are synced with iCloud. But after now, they will also sync with Google too.
- Open Gmail app, there you will see a new label called Notes. All of you Notes will be there.
Change the Default Account [ iCloud to Gmail ]:
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on Notes.
- Here you will see Default Account under Accounts Tab. Tap on it.
- By default, iCloud will be selected. Tap on Gmail to change it.
- Open Gmail on your PC. There you will see Google Keep shortcut in the Sidebar.
That will be all. Through these methods, you will be able to Transfer iPhone Notes to Google Keep. If you face any issue while trying these workarounds, you can reach us through comments.