iPhone X is the new feather in Apple’s cap. The iPhone X is what Apple users have been wishing to get for years. iPhone X defies all the odds. It’s a true rockstar from the Cupertino based tech giant. I myself am an Android geek, but there’s no point in not accepting the fact that Apple has done a marvelous job with the release of the iPhone X.
iPhone X Recap
The iPhone X comes with an edge-to-edge infinity sort of display. Features like the AI based animojis, portrait mode for selfies and the dual-OIS help the iPhone X stand apart from the current flagship competition. The iPhone X says goodbye to the home button. Apple has removed the home button for the sake of keeping the iPhone X all screen.
iPhone X is a proof of Apple’s craftsmanship and design beauty. iPhone X comes with a $1K price tag. This was a historic moment when Apple’s brand new flagship, the iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus were immediately succeeded by the iPhone X.
Spending $1,000 on a smartphone requires you to have a brave heart. If you are going to get a phone with this price tag, it will definitely come with a lot of responsibility. If a very unfortunate event takes place in your life, which takes away your iPhone X, it’s going to give you chills.
Locating the lost iPhone X
You never know when you drop your iPhone X or it simply gets stolen, in this case, you will be in a panic mode. But don’t worry. As long as you have taken a few steps prior to losing your phone, you are going to be safe. Since you are using a top-notch smartphone, we hope that you have added your iCloud account for its safety, you have protected it using a Face ID or a PIN or Password and you have also enabled mobile data.
Having these options enabled on a stolen or lost iPhone X will take you one step closer to it. iCloud activates Find My iPhone feature through which you can check the real-time location of your phone, you can wipe it remotely, you can unlock it, and you can ring it loud to see if it’s lost somewhere around you.
It’s time for you to calm down and follow a few steps. Try your luck now and see if you can locate lost iPhone X right now or not.
Track and Locate Lost iPhone X with iCloud and Find My iPhone
- Open the iCloud Find page on your computer.
- Login into the iCloud page using the same iCloud account that you were using on your lost iPhone X.
- You will see a number of tiles on the screen. Click on “Find iPhone” option.
- It will now take you to a map where it will be showing all of your devices.
- Now click on “All Devices” button appearing in the centre and select the device that is lost.
- As you select the lost iPhone X, a menu with options will appear showing Play Sound, Lost Mode & Erase options.
- You can now choose whether you want to play a sound on your phone to check if it’s nearby.
- The Lost Mode will display a message on your phone displaying your number telling the new holder of the phone to contact you.
- The Erase option is going to completely wipe your phone.
Please be reminded that wiping your iPhone or turning off Find My iPhone is not going to be possible for the one who has the phone now because it requires entering your iCloud account credentials.
That’s how you can find the traces of your lost iPhone. I hope you found this tutorial helpful. In case you are stuck with something, feel free to contact us using the comments section below.