Are you an iPhone user and you want to download Facebook Videos on iPhone? This is the guide, which will help you download Facebook Videos on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Nowadays, people don’t use Laptop and PC to stream movies online. The trend has shifted from PC to smartphones, that is the reason behind the success of apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime. Not only that, smartphones have taken over the world of music, people don’t use MP3 Players or any other devices which were used to listen to music. You can watch anything on YouTube and Facebook since these two are the most used social media platforms. However, a fact remains which is a downside, not everyone has unlimited and free data packages.
Although Youtube has introduced a new feature which lets you download videos while you are connecting to a WiFi. However, it more like an offline mode. But when it comes to Facebook there is no such option available. I mean if we are Android, there are hundreds of ways through which we can download Facebook Videos. On the other, iOS devices are not that user-friendly. If you want to download Facebook Videos on iPhone directly, you need to do a lot more.
Still, if you don’t want to use any app or wait for Facebook to introduce an official feature, you can wait. Moreover, you can always save a video on Facebook to watch it later. In order to download Facebook Videos on iPhones, you need to use a third-party app.
In the past, we have discussed an app which lets you download Facebook videos on your iPhone. Unfortunately, that app was removed from the App Store. However, there are still a few apps which sell the same tagline. But they are full of Ads and most of them don’t work.
No need to be sad, Today we will tell you a new trick and by using it you can download Facebook Videos on iPhone, iPad or iPod. Let’s get started.
Download Facebook Videos on iPhone:
Heed the instructions provided below and you will be able to download Facebook Videos on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod. But before you proceed you need to download an app from the following link.
- First, you need to download My Media app on your iPhone.
- Now Open Facebook and open the video you want to download. Tap on the Share button and you will see an option ” Copy Link “, Tap on it. The Video link be copied to the clipboard.
- Open My Media app, You will see a search bar at the top of the screen. It is a browser, Type Savefrom.net and hit enter.
- Saveform.net website will load up, paste the URL in the given filed. After that, you will see a Download Button, Tap on it. A new popup will show up, Tap on Download the File.
- Before the downloading begins, you need to give a name to this video. Type the name in the given filed and Tap Save.
- Now you downloading will begin and it will take time to download the video, depending on your Video size and internet speed.
- Once the Video is downloaded, Tap on the back button and then Tap on media button to access your downloaded video.
- Now in order to save the video to your iPhone Camera Roll or you want to share it to Twitter or WhatsApp. Tap on the Blue icon right next to the Video. Now Tap on Open and you will get all the options. In order to save it your camera roll Tap on save to camera roll.
That’s all. This is how you can download Facebook Videos on iPhone. If you face any issue while trying out method, Please reach us through comments.