Amazon Prime Video is a way to stream your favorite TV shows, Movies, and Dramas right in the palm of your hands. Amazon Prime Video’s application is out for the smartphones. Now you don’t need to navigate through their complex website. You can watch everything through the Amazon Prime Video application. Amazon Prime Video brings many famous titles. It has the titles to entertain the users in different regions. Indian users can enjoy the titles from Bollywood. The same goes for the users in other regions. Amazon Prime Video also has the option to download your favorite movies and TV shows using the WiFi your mobile data. The application has the IMDB data integrated as well. You can view the movie rating, actors and everything else about a movie without leaving the Amazon Prime Video. This is one feature that I personally miss in the Netflix application. Amazon Prime Video also brings all the Amazon channels. Alongside the Amazon Channels, the Prime members can get their hands on any channel like the HBO, STARZ, Cinemax, SHOWTIME and others. Users can only pay for the channel they want. It’s easy to purchase or even rent your desired TV shows in the Amazon Prime Video application.
Amazon Prime Video application is simply the easiest way to interact with the content inside your Amazon Video account. The application works flawlessly on Android platform. If you want to install this application on your computer, then that is possible as well. You can install Amazon Prime Video on your computer using an Android emulator.
Download and install Amazon Prime Video for PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and Mac OS X. To install Amazon Prime Video for PC, follow the detailed steps given below.
Download Amazon Prime Video for PC
- Download, install and setup BlueStacks 3 on your computer.
- In BlueStacks 3, click on “My Apps” tab.
- Now go to “System Apps > Google Play Store”.
- In Google Play Store, type the name of the application i.e. Amazon Prime Video and search it.
- As soon as Amazon Prime Video appears in the search results, open it and install it.
- Once the installation comes to an end, Amazon Prime Video will appear in the My Apps section. It will also appear as a shortcut on your computer’s desktop.
- You can open Amazon Prime Video now. Follow on-screen instructions to run it within BlueStacks 3. That’s all.