This is how you can Download and Share Facebook Videos on WhatsApp. The Facebook team is doing whatever it takes to compete with Youtube. If you see the stats, you can see that Facebook is doing a pretty good job. Although you cannot deny the fact that YouTube has a larger library of video content. It is said that 85% percent of the video shared on Facebook are from third-party sources. Moreover, there is another thing, if you want to share a video from Facebook to the other sources is not that easy. Even though on the platforms they own now. So today, we will share different methods to share Facebook videos on WhatsApp.
We all are well aware that WhatsApp is now owned by Facebook Inc. Unfortunately, there is no quick and easy way to share Facebook Videos on WhatsApp. Strange thing is that there is still no help from the third-party developers. The one and only method which is available is to share the link of a video. Moreover, you can download Facebook video and then share it with others.
Following are the best workarounds we found so far to Share Facebook Videos on WhatsApp. Let’s get started now.
- Open Facebook on your PC. Now right-click on the video you want to share on WhatsApp.
- Now click on show video URL and copy it.
- Head over to the Web.WhatsApp.com, and paste the link in the Chatbox of your contact.
- Open getfbvideos.com and paste the copied URL of the Facebook video.
- Click on the download button in order to download the video from the given URL.
- Once the video is downloaded, Open Web.Whatsapp.Com and share it with your contacts.
- First, you need to Root your Android device. You can visit our Rooting section to Root your device if you haven’t.
- After Rooting your device, you need to install Xposed Framework.
- Then you need to Install Xposed One Tap Facebook Module and also Xposed One Tap Download.
- Now activate the Xposed modules and reboot your device.
- Open the Facebook app and you will notice whenever you come across to a video you will see a finger icon in the left corner of your status bar.
- Once you see the finger icon, pull down the notification bar and you will see three option Download, Play or Open. Tap Download.
- You will get a notification after the video is downloaded, now you can easily Share this video on WhatsApp.
- First, you need to download and install FB Video Downloader app. Use the link below.
- Launch the app and you will be presented with the Facebook mobile website.
- Login with your Facebook account.
- Once you are logged in, you will see that whenever you see a video instead of play it shows you three options. ( Watch, Download, Cancel. )
- All you have to do is tap on download to get the video on your device.
- And when the video is downloaded, you can easily share it on WhatsApp.
This app can also work on a Rooted device, so if you don’t feel comfortable using Xposed Modules. Then you can try FB Video Downloader.