Apple brand-new devices have made their way to the markets, this Apple has done something different. They have not dropped their stupid design but they have prefaced all-new iPhone X with no bezel. Yes, this is a new thing and much more than we have seen in all the devices which are cheaper than iPhone.
Now let’s back to the main topic, ” I hate iPhone ” Okay. Here’s how to Forward a Text Message on iPhone X and iPhone 8.
Forward a Text Message on iPhone X / iPhone 8:
Well, you all apprehend that how to do so, still those of you who don’t 😛 ” a strange thing to here “. Comprehend the steps below and learn how to Forward a Text Message on iPhone X / iPhone 8.
- This method works with both Messages and iMessage. Let’s start it.
- Open Messages, Open the thread from which you want to forward the text.
- Tap on that Message bubble and you’ll see a pop-up with two options. Copy and More.
- Tap on more, you’ll see your message will be selected with blue tick and in the bottom of your screen, you’ll see a trash can icon and forward arrow.
- Tap on Arrow, new message interface will open, Tap on the add contact field, Select the contact whom you want to send the text.
- Tap on the Send button.
That is all, This is how you can Forward a Text Message on iPhone X / iPhone 8. Hope you get it or else buy an Android phone.
You Might Like:
- Fix iPhone 8 or iPhone X Won’t Turn Off.
- Track And Locate Lost iPhone X.
- Factory Reset iPhone 7.
- Best Way to Fix iTunes cannot read the contents of the iPhone.