If you are looking for a method to install ibis Paint X on PC, you are in the right place. I will post a simple 100% working method to install ibis Paint X on PC.
About ibis Paint X:
IbisPaint X is a drawing application that you can use to create thousands of detailed drawings. Many of its features may remind you of the tools you can find in essential design programs like Adobe Photoshop, but the IbisPaint X comes with everything in one program.
With this app the possibilities are endless. By choosing different types of canvases, 142 different pencils, and tons of different tools that you can use according to your heart, you can create what you want in the smallest detail. You can import images from your gallery and drag them on the layers, making the whole process much easier.
One of the best parts of IbisPaint X is its social skills. With this app, you can share the design process of anything you create with a large community. You can also check out how other users create their projects and you may even learn something in the process.
IbisPaint X is a great painting app that will delight both amateur and professional artists. It has many options, it is easily one of the best programs of its kind.
Is ibis Paint X is available on PC?
The answer to this question is no. ibis Paint X is designed for smartphones and there is no PC version available for it. However, since it’s available for Android smartphones, we can install ibis Paint X on PC using a third-party Android Emulator.
There are tons of Android Emulators available on the Web. But not all of them are worth trying. In my guide I will be using BlueStacks, it’s the best Android Emulator you can get for Windows 10 & Mac.
Before we move on to the installation process. You need to meet the following requirements.
- Desktop PC or Laptop with Windows or macOS.
- Internet Connection.
- Mouse & Keyboard.
- Google Account – If you do not have one right now, create a new one for free.
- Android Emulator i.e. NoxPlayer or BlueStacks.
- Download and install the emulator, set up the emulator using your Google Account.
- Follow the remaining part of this guide carefully.
How do you get Ibis paint X on PC?
First, you need to download and install BlueStacks on your Windows 10 or Mac. Once you are through with it. Heed the instructions below.
- Launch the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on your computer.
- In the Emulator, open the Google Play Store.
- Using the Search Bar of the Play Store, find “Ibis paint X”.
- As the app appears in search results, install it.
- After finishing the installation, open Ibis paint X PC.
That’s all. This is how you can easily Install ibis Paint X on PC Windows 10 & Mac using BlueStacks. Let me know if you have any questions.