PUBG Mobile 0.5.0 Update is here. The most popular Knock-offs of PUBG Mobile include Last Day on Earth: Survival, Rules of Survival, Survival Royale and Knives Out. The last 3 games belong to NetEase. Although these games were very popular and they have had their fair run, they never looked as good as the original PUBG Mobile. We had a chance to have a look at the teasers released by Tencent which proved that PUBG Mobile is going to be a game worth playing.
PUBG Mobile is about a very intense battle that’s going on in a remote Island. About a 100 different players have made their way to the Island through a parachute. These players now want to become the last man standing. The last man standing is going to be declared as the winner of the battle.
In order to achieve this goal, players have to kill every other player on the Island. To do so, they can look for resources to craft weapons. While this process is going to be very long, players will have to make complete arrangements to survive on the Island. They will learn to cook food, they will learn to craft items to help their survival. PUBG Mobile’s outstanding graphics will make you fall in love with it within no time.
– Desert map (“Miramar”) is now available for selection. See if you can find the new vehicles and weapons!
– Added local quick team feature: enter a 6-digit code to team up with friends that are next to you.
– Added Synergy and Connections: interact with your friends in-game to raise Synergy, then build Connections when your Synergy is high enough.
– Added Regions: now you can choose your region and flag.
– Added a Secret Stash, where you can purchase special discounted items.
PUBG Mobile’s latest version is 0.5.0. You can download PUBG Mobile APK 0.5.0 for Android phones from below. The PUBG Mobile APK can be installed by following the instructions given in this tutorial. The APK is completely untouched, safe and secure. If PUBG Mobile is not available in your country or you can’t download it because of some other reason, go ahead and download it from here now.
- Enable PUBG Mobile 60FPS Setting On Android Devices.
- How to fix PUBG Mobile Lag Issue on Android.
- Fix PUBG Mobile Network Error.
How to Download PUBG Mobile 0.5.0 APK and install it on Android
- Download PUBG Mobile 0.5.0 APK from here and copy it to your phone.
- On your phone, go to Settings > Lock Screen & Security or Security Settings > Unknown Sources > Tap the radio button or checkbox to allow it.
- Now using a file manager, locate the PUBG Mobile APK and open it.
- Install the APK by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, open the newly installed PUBG Mobile game from all apps or app drawer.
- PUBG will now start and download its data.
- After the data downloads, you can start playing the game. That’s all.