Download the latest Pixel Sounds APK, The new update rolled out a few days ago. Google recently released a new app named as Pixel Sounds. The best thing about this app is that it improves a certain part of the Android experience, which they should have done earlier. You will see a more expansive set of ringtones on Pixel devices in the future. Moreover, when Pixel Sounds was released it didn’t work as it should have. But with the v2.0 it does now.
The core function of Pixel Sounds is to improve the boring system level sound picker, not only this, you will be able to choose sounds from a variety of categories. Now in order to access Pixel Sounds, you need to head over to the system settings and from there you will be able to use it and change ringtone or notification. You can see the app working in the following demo video. It will help you understand all of his functionality.
Pixel Sounds v2.0 Overview:
As you can see in the video the interface is user-friendly and whenever you play a sample the app animates. Moreover, you can see that all the categories are designed separately. Each category has its own color pattern. If you pay more attention you will see that the animation wave is from the Pixel 3 Stock live wallpapers.
Now when it comes to the installation, you need to have a Pixel device to try it on. Moreover, it is not certain that this app will be available for any other Android device. Although they should have done it till now.
• Different collections to fit your style.
Download Pixel Sounds APK:
Pixel Sounds was available on Google Play but somehow now it is removed. The best way to get your hands-on on Pixel Sounds App is to download the latest Pixel Sounds APK from the following links below. After that, you need to follow the instructions provided below, in order to Install Pixel Sounds APK.
Check out these:
- Enable Google Pixel 3 Call Screening on Pixel 2 and Pixel.
- Google Pixel 3 Overheating Issue.
- Hard Reset Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL.
- First, Download Pixel Sounds APK.
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that you just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.