Here’s how you can download Download Google Pixel 3 Launcher APK. This latest update supported by Android Oreo / Pie. That means you can enjoy the stock #Android feel on your Android devices which are running on Oreo / Pie. This new update didn’t bring any big update, however, there is a number of improvements. The Recent apps menu is changed along with the new Assistant icon.
If you haven’t tried the old version of Android Pie’s launcher then everything is new for you. Such as search bar which has been permanently moved to the bottom with a darker outlook. Moreover, recent app menu has completely changed, and all the interface experience is pure stock. You can Install it on your Android device easily. Keep reading and you will know how to Install #Google Pixel 3 Launcher APK.
Download Google Pixel 3 Launcher APK:
You can download the latest Google Pixel 3 Launcher APK from the following links. It will best to download the Pixel 3 Launcher APK directly on your Android devices.
Pixel 3 Launcher Gallery:
Install Google Pixel 3 Launcher APK on your Android device:
Please keep that in your mind that Pixel 3 Launcher is only supported by Android Oreo / Pie. It cannot be installed on other Android versions.
Heed the instructions below to Install the Pixel 3 Launcher APK in simple steps.
- Download the latest Android Pixel 3 Launcher from the links given above.
- Now Open File Manager on your device and locate the APK file you have downloaded.
- Tap on the APK file and follow the on-screen instructions and install the latest Android Pixel 3 Launcher.
- Once you’ve installed it. Head over to the Settings and Tap on Apps. Now Tap on the 3icon located at the top right side of the screen, in case you don’t know.
- Select Default apps from the drop-down menu. Scroll down and you will see ” Home Screen “. Tap on it and Select Pixel 3 Launcher as your home screen.
That will be all. Enjoy the Stock Android experience on your Android devices.