In this Tutorial, I’ll show you how to Install HEVC Video Club Kodi – [ Kodi 17.4 – Kodi 17.3 – Kodi 16. 1]. HEVC Video Club is a great Add-on for movies and TV shows and it’s been around here very long. If you want a movie Add-on for Fire TV Stick then you must install HEVC Video Club.
- 0.1 *Must Do*:
- 0.2 Now keep that in mind if you need a proper coverage of Kodi then we would suggest you install IPVanish the best and low-cost VPN. IPVanish is specially designed for Kodi and it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
- 0.3 Learn how to enable Unknown Sources in Kodi. Click here.
- 1 Install HEVC Video Club Kodi:
Learn how to enable Unknown Sources in Kodi. Click here.
Install HEVC Video Club Kodi:
- Click Settings.
- Click File Manager.
- Click Add Source.
- Click None.
- Type: http://dandymedia.club/repo/.
- Name it Dandy.
- Click Add-ons.
- Click Package Installer Icon.
- Click Install from ZIP File.
- Click Dandy.
- Click Repository.dandymedia.ZIP.
- Wait till you the pop-up saying Dandymedia Repo Add-on Installed.
- Click Install from Repository.
- Click Dandymedia Repository.
- Click Video Add-ons.
- Click HEVC Video Club.
- Click Install.