In this Tutorial, I’ll show you how to Install Poseidon on Kodi – [ Kodi 17.4 – Kodi 17.3 – Kodi 16. 1]. Poseidon is said to be the best Kodi Add-on for movies and TV shows, also it can be installed on FireTVStick. We have tried this Add-on on FireStick and it worked perfectly. The interface of Poseidon is same as Exodus and Covenant.
- 0.1 *Must Do*:
- 0.2 Now keep that in mind if you need a proper coverage of Kodi then we would suggest you install IPVanish the best and low-cost VPN. IPVanish is specially designed for Kodi and it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
- 0.3 Learn how to enable Unknown Sources in Kodi. Click here.
- 1 Install Poseidon on Kodi:
Learn how to enable Unknown Sources in Kodi. Click here.
Install Poseidon on Kodi:
- Click Settings.
- Click File Manager.
- Click Add Source.
- Click None.
- Type: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal/
- Click Package Installer Icon.
- Click Install from ZIP File.
- Click NoobsandNerds.
- Click Repository Portal.
- Click Poseidon Repo.
- Wait till you the pop-up saying Poseidon Repo Add-on Installed.
- Click Install from Repository -> Click Poseidon Repo.
- Click Video Add-ons.
- Click Poseidon.
- Click Install.