Looking for a way to Install Free Tv For All Kodi Addon repo? Then you have come to the right place. Today you’ll learn how to Install Free Tv For All Kodi Addon repo on Krypton 17.3 and Jarvis 16.1. This Add-on is great for those who love to watch IPTV, the main part of this Add-on is based on UK TV and along with that small channels from world wide. Let’s start the method to Install Best IPTV Kodi Add-on.
- Now keep that in mind if you need a proper coverage of Kodi then we would suggest you install IPVanish the best and low-cost VPN. IPVanish is specially designed for Kodi and it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
- Learn how to enable Unknown Sources in Kodi. Click here.
Best Kodi Builds:
Install Free Tv For All Kodi Addon repo:
Kodi 16.1 Install Guide:
- Click on the System icon.
- Click on the File Manager.
- Click on Add Sources.
- Click on None.
- Type in URL: http://rmkodi.uk/repo/Addons/. Click on OK.
- Now you have to name it ( RM) and Click OK.
- Head back to the main menu and click on System Settings-> Add-ons.
- Click on Install from Zip.
- Click on RM.
- Click on Repository.Brettusrepo-x.x.zip.
- You have to wait for few seconds and you’ll see a pop-up saying Brettus Add-on is Enabled.
- select Install from Repository.
- Click Brettus Repo.
- Click on Video add-ons.
- Select FTFA.
- Click Install.
Here you go you’ve successfully install FreeTV for All on Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
Kodi 17 Install Guide:
- Download Kodi and Install it. Launch Kodi, Click on Add-ons.
- Click File Manager.
- Click Add Source.
- Click None.
- Type this URL: http://rmkodi.uk/repo/Addons/.
- Name it RM Kodi.
- Head back to home page, Click Add-ons.
- Click on Package Installer icon.
- Click Install from ZIP File.
- Click RM Kodi.
- Click Repository.Brettusrepo-1.o.ZIP.
- Now you have to wait for Pop-up saying Brettus Builds Repository Add-on Installed.
- Now Click on Install from Repository.
- Click Brettus Build Repository.
- Click Video Add-ons.
- Click FTFA from the list.
- Click on Install.
- Click on Version 3.4.9 ( Brettus Builds Repository ).
- After few seconds you’ll a pop-up saying FTFA Add-on Installed.
That’s all. That would be all If you face any issue you can tell me in comments. Thanks.
- Install/Watch BBC iPlayer on Kodi – BBC iPlayer Kodi Addon
- Install cCloud TV Add-on Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- Install Goodfellas 2.0 Addon Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- How To Install USTVNow Addon Kodi 17.3 Krypton