If you have started playing Fortnite on Android then you will find this post very helpful. In this tutorial, you’ll find out how to Play Fortnite at 60 FPS High on Android. As we all know that Fortnite was initially available for Samsung devices. But now it is available on a wide range of devices. So far, all the high-end devices are providing a smooth experience when it comes to playing Fortnite.
Unfortunately, not all of us have high-end Android devices as a result not all of Fortnite players agree with us. Thanks to some Keen Reddit users, they have found a way to fix the performance issues. We have followed their instructions and now we are running Fortnite at 60 frames per second on Android. Let’s get started now.
Those who love Android, they are well aware of modifications. P.S, we not doing anything illegal or provide you any MOD to cheat while playing. There a setting file which is included with all the game that you play on Android. We will change some setting to boost up the performance and it will help us to run Fortnite at 60 FPS High on Android.
How To Play Fortnite at 60 FPS High on Android:
Before we proceed, Keep one thing in your mind. The modification we are about to do is not illegal. You won’t be banned from servers. We are about to tell you how you can change a few settings in order to enhance the performance.
- First, you need to download ES Explorer from Google Play.
- Launch the ES Explorer and gain Root access.
- When you are in the file manager, browse the following directory.
- Tap on GameUserSettings.ini file.
- You need to find the following settings. Set the values as stated below.
- That will be all. Now reboot your device and launch the Fortnite after your device boots up.