Yesterday, we told you how you can enable the Dark Mode on Facebook Messenger with Root. Today, we are back with another update, now you can Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode Feature On iOS Or Android with a simple trick.
We all know, every app has its hidden features which can be enabled with some kind of secret settings. Same goes for Facebook, we told you, they have added Dark Mode Feature in the Messenger but they are not ready to release it yet. But as we always want something to lean on, we did it this time too. Instead of doing root or trying some workarounds, someone finds a simple way to enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode.
Good news is, this trick will work on both Android & iOS. Let’s get started and tell you what you have to do.
Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode Feature On iOS Or Android:
Heed the instructions below and you will be able to unlock the Dark Mode of Messenger. Just one simple trick and the most awaited feature will be made available for you. 😛
- Launch Facebook Messenger, either on Android or iOS. Open up a chat, just pick anyone, there is no specifics required for this.
- Tap on message field, now tap on the icon which lets you use the GIFs, Emoji icons, or Stickers.
- Select the Emoji Tab, get into the Animals & Nature section. Look for Crescent Moon emoji ( 🌙) and send it over.
- You will see a number of 🌙 emoji dropping on your screen, like its raining ( 🌙) everywhere. Once it happened, you will see a notification within the Messenger saying, ‘You Found Dark Mode!’. Along with a button ‘Tap the Turn on Settings button’. Tap on it.
- You will be then taken to Settings Page, where at the top you will see the Dark Mode option. Toggle it to turn it on. You will see a warning message don’t bother reading it. Tap on OK.
That’s all. This is how you Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode on Android & iOS. However, if you don’t see Dark Mode option after trying all this. Quit Messenger, restart your device and then repeat the same process. You will get this feature for sure.
Read more: YouTube Dark Mode on Android right now!
Please do tell us how did it go for you and if you want any sort of help. We’ll be happy to help you out.