As of November 2019, all these Android USB Drivers are latest and up-to-date. Download Android USB Drivers for all Android phones from here. These drivers are for all companies.
Here is the Android USB Drivers 2019 Edition. From this page, you can download the Android USB Drivers of almost all the Android phone makers. The official download links of the drivers are up here after verification.
Right now, there is an influx of Android smartphone manufacturers in the market. You can find an Android-powered phone in almost any price range. Even the smartphone giants like Samsung are coming up with low-end budget-friendly smartphones now. Because of the ongoing competition in the smartphone market, we see companies pulling out new phones every day and we also see new smartphone manufacturers popping up every now and then.
The importance of USB Drivers for an Android handset
Before getting a smartphone, you have to consider a few things. The most important thing is how the company handles its product support and whether it provides the required tools & drivers for its phone or not. Well, reputed companies like Samsung, Huawei, LG, and Sony have their appropriate USB Drivers, PC Suites, and the Flashtools as well. The problem comes up when you pick up a smartphone from a relevantly new manufacturer or a manufacturer that’s not in the mainstream market. It’s really, really hard to find the Android USB Drivers of smartphones by such phone makers. Keeping this difficulty in view, I compiled a list of over 27 different Android manufacturers along with the Android USB Drivers for their handsets.
From the following post, you can download the Samsung, Huawei, LG, OnePlus, Sony, Xiaomi, ZTE, Google Nexus, Google Pixel, ZTE, Alcatel, ASUS, Acer Android USB Drivers along with the Android USB Drivers of many other manufacturers. Go ahead and find out your phone’s drivers. The methods to install some of these drivers are also given in this post.
Download Android USB Drivers 2019 Edition
- As of April 2019, all the links are verified and working to our best knowledge.
|OEM||Android USB Driver / Flashtools|
|Samsung USB Drivers|
|Huawei USB Drivers||Download Huawei Hi Suite|
|OnePlus Android USB Drivers||Download USB Drivers|
|LG USB Drivers|
|Oppo Android USB Drivers|
|Sony Android USB Drivers|
|ZTE Android USB Drivers||Download USB Drivers|
|NVIDIA Shield USB Drivers||Download USB Drivers|
|Alcatel USB Drivers||Download Alcatel Smart Suite or PC Suite|
|HTC USB Drivers||Download HTC Sync Manager|
|Google Nexus Android USB Drivers|
|Google Pixel Android USB Drivers|
|Motorola USB Drivers|
|Lenovo Android USB Drivers||Download Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant|
|Acer USB Drivers||USB Drivers|
|Asus Android USB Drivers||USB Drivers|
|Xiaomi Android USB Drivers|
|Fujitsu USB Drivers||Download USB Drivers|
|CAT USB Drivers|
|Toshiba Android USB Drivers||Download USB Drivers|
|Blackberry Android USB Drivers|
|Coolpad Android USB Drivers|
|Gionee Android USB Drivers|
|YU Android USB Drivers||Download USB Drivers|
|DELL Android USB Drivers||Download USB Drivers|
|VIVO Android USB Drivers||Download USB Drivers|
|BenQ Android USB Drivers|
|LeEco Android USB Drivers||Download USB Drivers|
|Intel USB Drivers for Android Devices for all Intel Processors||Download USB Drivers|
|Android USB Drivers for MediaTek Powered Devices|
|ADB and Fastboot Drivers for all Android phones||Download|
|System-wide Android ADB and Fastboot Drivers||Download|
How to install Google Universal Android USB Drivers
- Download the driver package file for your phone from above.
- Extract the contents of the zip file.
- From the extracted contents, right click on the android_winusb.inf > install.
- Install the driver and restart your computer.
- Connect your phone now. That’s all.
Learn How to install Qualcomm USB Driver
- Extract the downloaded Qualcomm USB Driver file.
- Run the setup file from the extracted files.
- Follow on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Restart your computer and connect your phone. That’s all.
How to install MediaTek VCOM and CDC Driver
- Disable Driver Signature Verification on your computer.
- Now open Device Manager on your PC.
- In Device Manager, right-click on your username and select “Add Legacy Hardware”.
- Click Next and then select “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)“
- You will now see a list of Hardware Types. Click on Show All Devices and then click Next.
- Now click on “Have Disk” and select the .inf file of CDC or VCOM driver.
- Complete the driver installation and restart your computer.
- You can connect your phone now. That’s all.