It has been a long time since, Motorola has released the Long-Awaited Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean for the range of Smartphone including Verizon Droid Razr M, Razr HD and Max HD. The Update brings know changes to the device and left you with a non-rooted device. If you have been spending time with a Rooted phone there is no way you can live without one. Sometimes, developers released the Rooting methods soon after the Update arrives, but sometimes it take a lot more time than usual. In case of Motorola, the rooting methods are already pretty rare to find. However, the scene has been changed for Verizon Droid Razr M, Razr HD and Max HD.
If you own on of the following devices and received the latest OTA update, you can root your device using k1mu’s Saferoot tool.
- Verizon Droid RAZR M XT907 [Firmware version: 98.18.94 or 98.30.1]
- Verizon Droid RAZR HD XT926 [Firmware version: 9.30.1]
- Verizon Droid RAZR MAXX HD XT926M [Firmware version: 9.18.94]
In this Article, we will show you How To Root Verizon Droid Razr M, Razr HD and Max HD On Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.But before we begin, Make sure that:
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Check your device model, Go To Setting > About and Make sure that it is Droid RAZR M/ RAZR HD/ RAZR MAXX HD.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Motorola in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
Rooting an Android device Voids Manufacturers Warranty, the Saferoot tool method for Droid Razr M, Razr HD and Max HD is tested and Found Working. If you don’t follow the Procedure as we instructed, You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
All read and ready to Root your Verizon Droid Razr M, Razr HD and Max HD.